63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2012, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 01:02 AM by exlibrahim.)
RE:
nice .......^_^
hotmail account is working properly
thanks a lot Mr.Omega you the Man.........:)
I really appreciate it.
10-06-2012, 09:46 PM
RE:
Works perfecto,

after the crack is replaced, you'll be notified there is a corrupt or missing file which is due to the cracks md5 mismatch.

Select no and the program works as normal

Thanks Omega.
10-06-2012, 10:53 PM
RE:
Hi!!

To anyone who gets "Cannot download / run the updater" error messages, this is because your ISP is blocking access to SENuke's servers. At least that's what the issue was for me!

In fact, my ISP blocks like 90% of blackhat websites!!!

I setup a proxy on my computer (Internet Options) and the updater worked ;)

THANK YOU!
10-06-2012, 11:41 PM
RE:
Good, followed your instructions and got it updated. I copied the updater into the v3.0.8 version and ran it, and when it finished downloading, I copied the crack into the same folder and ran...and pronto...it works.

But one thing guys...do you need a valid license to run TheBestSpinner software inside SENuke? Has TheBestSpinner been cracked here before...if so, can u please provide the link to the thread? If not, then how do you guys use it inside SENuke or don't you use it at all?

Thanks again OMEGA...you're the CHAMP!
10-07-2012, 12:18 AM
RE:
(10-06-2012 11:41 PM)The Jumper Wrote:  Good, followed your instructions and got it updated. I copied the updater into the v3.0.8 version and ran it, and when it finished downloading, I copied the crack into the same folder and ran...and pronto...it works.

But one thing guys...do you need a valid license to run TheBestSpinner software inside SENuke? Has TheBestSpinner been cracked here before...if so, can u please provide the link to the thread? If not, then how do you guys use it inside SENuke or don't you use it at all?

If you want to use TBS you need to buy it, doubt it has been cracked. Same with captcha solving.
75.gif
10-07-2012, 12:22 AM
RE:
(10-06-2012 11:41 PM)The Jumper Wrote:  Good, followed your instructions and got it updated. I copied the updater into the v3.0.8 version and ran it, and when it finished downloading, I copied the crack into the same folder and ran...and pronto...it works.

If you want to use TBS you need to buy it, doubt it has been cracked. Same with captcha solving.
10-07-2012, 12:50 AM
RE:
The macro recorder editor is not working properly. When I open the script editor I get a pop-up error:

"Unhandled Error

String cannot be of zero length.
Parameter name: oldValue"

and if I try to run the script in the script editor it gives the same error: "String cannot be of zero length.
Parameter name: oldValue"
10-07-2012, 01:00 AM
RE:
Thanks Omega :) i like you and senuke
10-07-2012, 01:39 AM
RE:
Thank dog...really appreciate it.
10-07-2012, 07:08 AM
RE:

Yes, you do need a legit license of tbs to use it in senuke.
76.gif

51.gif