56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-06-2011, 04:36 AM
Scrapebox for noobs
First of all watch the SB youtube manual and learn the absolute basics. After that read the paragraphs below, but watch the guides first as they'll give you the basics on the whole program

The basic method for using Scrapebox is:

scrape > filter > check > post > linkchecker,

This will give you the first AA list you've had. I'll go into detail below about all of the different elments of the method, but for quick reference that is the basic jist of what we're doing. There are some things to know in depth before you start firing up SB about each of these, they're handy tidbits of info which will make your scraping a lot better.

Scrape:

Scraping is basically getting hold of all the blogs you're going to try and post on. To do this is pretty basic, you load up some proxies and keywords, and then scrape, but then obviously there are more effective ways of doing it all.
First of all, get some keywords. Copy and paste these into the SB keywords area. Now, and this is something I personally use to get good URLs, save these two snippets into a .txt file and name the first one "blog types footprint" and the second "comment footprint":

Code:"powered by blogengine"
"powered by wordpress"
"powered by typepad"

Code:"post a reply" -"comments closed"
"leave a reply" -"comments closed"
"leave your reply" -"comments closed"
"post a comment" -"comments closed"
"leave a comment" -"comments closed"
"leave your comment" -"comments closed"
"leave a response" -"comments closed"
"leave your response" -"comments closed"
-"comments closed"
Now you're using custom footprints, which is vital to get lists of effective URLs which are comment-able. Once your keywords are in the keywords field, click the "custom footprint" option, and click the M in the top left hand corner. Then load the first file, and you'll notice it'll append all of your keywords with different blog types. Click the M again and do the same with the second file.

WHAT THIS DOES: is tell Google to only show results for those blog types (which SB can comment to) and also to look on the page for obvious signs of being able to "Leave a reply" or "Leave a response" etc. The different variations will pull different pages, so you get more results, which is good the -"comments closed" one is good for making sure we don't pull blogs with comments closed.

To get some proxies, you can either scrape some (which is kind of effective, but takes a long time) or use proxies from on BHW (here's a good source: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...ml#post3223184). Don't bother to check these really, they're all pretty effective but SB proxy checker will show most of them as dead, even though they're not.

Now press harvest and begin!

Flitering

The next step is to filter and post, and this is a very simple step. Btw, I'm making this very guide-like so you can use this in the future

Filtering is easy once you decide what you want scrapebox for, however there is one generic filter which should always be used. Of course you don't want to be commenting the same blog three or four times, so it would be useless to have that same URL in your list three or four times. Go to 'Remove / Filter' and hit 'remove duplicate URLs'. For some lists, you might not want anything from the same website. Clicking 'remove duplicate domains' will remove any second occurence of any URLs in the lists with the same domain; 'example.com/forum.php' and 'example.com/blog.php' obviously have the same domain, so one would be removed from the list if you clicked remove duplicate domains.

Some people want forums to use with Xrumer (Xrumer signs up and posts to forums), but if you want to blog comment you really only want blogs to comment on. The best way to filter therefore is to remove forums. Here's an example of some forum URLs:
Personally I don't want these kinds of URLs, I only want blogs, and what you'll notice is that many of their URLs have very similar formats. They commonly contain strings of text such as 'forum.php' and '/forum/' or '/topic/'. For me these aren't worth going any further, so I filter them out here. By clicking 'Remove / Filter' again, we can click 'Remove URLs Containing' and get rid of these URLs by using these generic strings. If you DID want forums, you could just do the opposite - 'Remove / Filter > Remove URLs not containing'. This would then keep those containing those text strings in their URLs, and remove other URLs that do not contain the strings.

Some people only want high PR</acronym> backlinks, but I would not check the PR</acronym> of large lists that are not posted. Checking the PR</acronym> of lists that you are able to post to is much more effective, as it saves a lot of time. It's very simple to do, load in the AA list you will have made at the end of this tut ('Import > From file') and then use thePR</acronym> checker on the side, it's pretty self explanatory.

There are a lot of other filter methods, but as this is a simplified guide just to get your feet on the ground, you'll not want to be worrying about overloading yourself much further than this.

Posting:

There are a couple of things to take into consideration before posting, as it'll have a large effect on how quickly you can post.

The most important is internet connection speed. This will determine how many fast poster connections you have. Generally speaking I have found that 3 connections per 1MB/s of internet speed works best (300 connection for 100MB/s, 30 for 10MB/s etc), but play around with this if you are getting too high of a failed post rate or it is taking far too long. If it is still too slow, you can pay monthly of a VPS, virtual private server, which has 100MB/s connection at a reasonable price. 1GB ram is near necessary for Scrapebox, but I happily run 5 instances of Scrapebox on my 4GB machine. The other benefit of VPS servers is they run 24/7, so you don't have to leave your PC on.

Another very important thing to consider is the proxies you use. Scraping proxies from Scrapebox can and will get you posts, but not on the level of private paid proxies. These are the best investment you can make in Scrapebox, and I failed to realise just how important they were until weeks in of having the program, and I don't think enough emphasis is put on how vital they are. I use squidproxies (who I have no association with btw) as they come reccomended by many people on BHW and they are decently priced (coupon code BHW25 for 25% off btw if you do think about buying them ). They will improve your post rate massively, so use them!

DO NOT use private proxies to scrape keywords! It'll kill your proxies big time, and they'll get Google banned, not good. Use public proxies for scraping keywords (and all other types of heavy lifting you do in Scrapebox).

So now we've got that out the way, here's how to post:

Make a name and email list by clicking in the top options bar Tools > Name and Email Generator. This will generate a massive list of random names and emails, et voila, you have more or less a competely randomized name and email list to post on blogs. Save this to somewhere accessible.
Load the names and emails into the comment poster section of Scrapebox, and load in a .txt file of all the website you want backlinks to into the websites box, same with the comments. If you have your URL list in the URLs harvested section of SB, click 'list > Transfer URLs to blog list for commenting', and they'll be moved to the blog lists bit for you.
Start posting, and wait for the results to come in!

That's the basic jist, there is one last vital part, so once the fast poster is finished, click export > export posted, save the list and then decide whether or not you want to use the slow poster (it IS pretty slow..) on the rest. If you don't want to, then don't bother with slow posting, I usually don't use it. After this, hit me another PM and I'll talk to you about the last part, and also where to find some more successful methods other than what I have taught you. This will make an AA list, but not as effeciently as other methods out there. This will, however, teach you the basic uses of Scrapebox and make you a very level headed user of the program, therefore making learning more advanced methods that bit easier.

(Author asked some questions, here's my response)

1. Is it beneficial to make my name anchor text instead of a 'real' name?
2. What kind of comments are good for this? Just general comments since we are going for an AA list?

In response to the first q, it is beneficial, but for the sake of making AA lists it's not necessary until you're running a campaign for yourself or for somebody else. The same answer for the second, however in real scenarios, better comments = actual success rate from blog owners accepting your comments. Not AA, but during a campaign, that's nonetheless more backlinks, and therefore a better strategy.

Linkchecking and further expanding:

The next part will be pretty disappointing I'ld imagine ,but it gets better. Press link check, check all the links. All the found posted entries are your AA list. You'll be disappointed generally, with only about 1 in 10 - 1 in 100 being posted. However there is a perfectly good way to expand this list.

Load these into the scrapebox harvester (Import > import from file), then trim to root, removing duplicates after.
Export these to the clipboard (Export > to clipboard)
Paste into the keywords list.
Create a new .txt document and save inside it the exact words (without quotes) 'site:'
Press the M button in the keywords bit (top left hand corner) and merge the .txt with all the keyword URLs.
Harvest URLs as before

This is a list of all the inner pages form your AA list, and many of these will also be AA; this is where the real gold is at, and will increase your list by between 5 and 20 times it's current size. A great starting list. Once you've done this and we'll expand this list EVEN further.

Addons!
These really make your list building amazingly more efficient and so much quicker when used correctly, and they will thrash out Scrapebox so much more than what's already capable.

The main tool we will be using is the backlink checker,but we will be using other tools which are just as important.

Firstly, go to the top bar, go to Addons > Show Avaiable Addons..

A window will pop up filled with downloadable addons.

Of these, the one's you'll want for the next task are:
  • Backlink Checker
  • Blog Analyzer
  • Link extracter
We want to firstly get our AA lists and scrape for outgoing links on them. The reason we want to do this is because many have thousands of outbound links, and those thousands of links are probably from blogs spammed with comments. These comments are linking to other websites spamming blogs with comments for backlinks, like you are doing. Therefore, as we know they are spamming blogs, and will probably have spammed thousands more, why not go to their website and check for (and steal) their AA backlinks? This is what you are going to do.

This method was not, and I don't claim to have, thought up by me. Another really good Scrapebox guide showed me this, and you should definitely try it, it will blow your AA list up far more.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...backlinks.html

He does offer a paid service which I'm no way affiliated with. I personally don't think you need to pay for Scrapebox training, most other stuff can be searched for, and if you find anything interesting, be sure to show me too. I have only used Scrapebox for a month, but it's fantastic owner SweetFunny, a member here at BHW, has made a simple and easy-to-master tool, so I learnt quickly.
12-06-2011, 06:31 AM
RE: Scrapebox for noobs
let me see.
Permanently Banned for SPAMMING OLD Threads like 6 Months OLD CONTINUOUSLY with the same posts
"Let me see"
12-06-2011, 06:46 AM
thanks bro LOL .................
12-06-2011, 06:54 AM
thx for the info
12-06-2011, 11:49 PM
thanks man...iwant download
34.gif
02-23-2012, 04:42 AM
thx for the guide
02-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Thanks man very informative guide but i don't have scrapebox lol..
12-28-2014, 02:10 AM
RE:
good tutorial. very simplified.

61.gif