64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Scam Alert
I want everybody on this forum to be made aware of a scam artist I have encountered this week. CPAmaster33 is his name on this forum as well as blackhatmafia. He goes by the name Brian White which is a fake name as well and he pushes bingo offers and another method I bought into which is Jackpot City on Peerfly. I wited $1925 to him 6 days ago with the promise I would buy leads from his credit card users and they would make deposits and conversions for me. Well I have since found out that this Brian White or user CPAmaster33 has stole my money and is not providing anything in return. I feel everybody should know cause I have spoken to the FBI as well as other sources and he provides fake screenshots and Peerfly is aware of this person as well. Should tell you something if Brian White does not have an account at Peerfly or Maxbounty. Its because he steals your money and provides nothing. This is an alert and I have everything in our skype chat that is evidence or our conversations.

May this dude rot in hell and please don't work with this dude he will rake you over the coals and laugh all the way to the bank!!!

It is my intention to make this person wish they never met me.
04-02-2013, 09:35 AM
RE:
He is pushing this method here on this forum $50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method. Total thief total liar abd Brian White is'nt even his real name. his skype name is BrianWhite.CPAmarketer. Stay as far away as possible
04-02-2013, 10:34 AM
RE:
Also the $1925 was money from my daughters college education. Shows the type of scumbag I was dealing with. Spread the word and never do any business with Brian White or CPAMarketer33 as he is known here on this forum.
04-02-2013, 11:05 AM
RE:
I received that email from him and told in that thread that it was a fraud, you should report him and ask a mod to delete the thread and ban that guy
04-02-2013, 11:13 AM
RE:
(04-02-2013 11:05 AM)komas Wrote:  I received that email from him and told in that thread that it was a fraud, you should report him and ask a mod to delete the thread and ban that guy
Just reported his thread. Thanks for the heads up.
46.gif
04-02-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Scam Alert
Ok... You NEWBIE here, gave to a total stranger with no rep, no seniority in this forum almost 2000 dollars...? That´s weird.

Anyway... If you did transfered the money with PP you can have your money back in no time. Dont worry and NOW you have a really good/terrible experience next time you want to do something too good to be true
(04-02-2013 08:37 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  I want everybody on this forum to be made aware of a scam artist I have encountered this week. CPAmaster33 is his name on this forum as well as blackhatmafia. He goes by the name Brian White which is a fake name as well and he pushes bingo offers and another method I bought into which is Jackpot City on Peerfly. I wited $1925 to him 6 days ago with the promise I would buy leads from his credit card users and they would make deposits and conversions for me. Well I have since found out that this Brian White or user CPAmaster33 has stole my money and is not providing anything in return. I feel everybody should know cause I have spoken to the FBI as well as other sources and he provides fake screenshots and Peerfly is aware of this person as well. Should tell you something if Brian White does not have an account at Peerfly or Maxbounty. Its because he steals your money and provides nothing. This is an alert and I have everything in our skype chat that is evidence or our conversations.

May this dude rot in hell and please don't work with this dude he will rake you over the coals and laugh all the way to the bank!!!

It is my intention to make this person wish they never met me.
04-02-2013, 03:16 PM
RE:
What??! You are so crazy that even opened thread about me?? Thats's for My PDF ebook and 10 HC I gave you free.... You didn't pay me any money for them... And now what do you want from me. I ask $50 for my method only - and after people get first results. Can't beleive it.....

Admin please ban this man...

P.S. to "Komas" Yes it's blackhat method. But isn't this forum for blackhat stuff???
04-02-2013, 07:29 PM
RE:
(04-02-2013 03:16 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  What??! You are so crazy that even opened thread about me?? Thats's for My PDF ebook and 10 HC I gave you free.... You didn't pay me any money for them... And now what do you want from me. I ask $50 for my method only - and after people get first results. Can't beleive it.....

P.S. to "Komas" Yes it's blackhat method. But isn't this forum for blackhat stuff???
Using hacked computers to fill offers its not blackhat. Its a crime to hack a computer and its a fraud to fill your own offers.
04-02-2013, 07:33 PM
RE:
(04-02-2013 07:29 PM)komas Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 03:16 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  What??! You are so crazy that even opened thread about me?? Thats's for My PDF ebook and 10 HC I gave you free.... You didn't pay me any money for them... And now what do you want from me. I ask $50 for my method only - and after people get first results. Can't beleive it.....

Using hacked computers to fill offers its not blackhat. Its a crime to hack a computer and its a fraud to fill your own offers, "blackhat" its a light word for what you have been doing.
04-02-2013, 08:16 PM
RE:
The user of HC never see your activity. Maybe it's not so whitehat method - but you can make real money with it.
10.gif

39.gif