19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2013, 01:30 AM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Admin please ban that F****** scammer: "jimp1173"

Scammer, Spammer, Thief and also blackmailing me on $2000..

Admin Please bann him as fast as possible.

I was too stupid to give him PDF with 10 HC free....
04-03-2013, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 01:50 AM by jimp1173.)
RE:
(04-03-2013 01:16 AM)sambit Wrote:  This is very simple. If you really were scammed by this dude, you wold had made a complaint with PP, and your money would be in your account already.

And THEN you expose this dude as "the big scammer that he is" with the screenshots of your complaint :D

As said above, you have ZERO proof.

That thing with the FBI is really cute btw hehe Maybe you should explain to them, what are you expecting with your "inversion" hahahaha

And for the "cpamaster", you should learn a lesson here, in the BH forums you cant do biz in your inbox, is way better make thread and be a clean dude

EDIT new info :D
(04-03-2013 01:10 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  This was not done in Paypal this was Liberty Reserve and the complaint was already filed. As for the FBI I really don't care as long as he suffers for what he has done to me stealing my $1952. He has provided zero proof and I have provided all the proof. This dude needs to be made a big example of. Liberty Reserve will not do anything except bolck his account and allow me to submit a complaint which I have already done. $1925 is GRAND THEFT and thats jail time for him once he's caught and I will spend my entire life showing and telling people what a scum s****** cock stain he is until this money is returned back to me. ALL $1925!!!
(04-03-2013 12:15 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Here is the money that got transferred to you and that you stole. I want my money back minus the $50 that you say I owe you for the HC. You dont get to charge me $1925 for 10 HC that would cost $60 and keep the rest. Send me my $1865 and this will end. I'm telling you bro you will be brought to justice. As this clearly states the transfer was done a week ago today and you never provided anything for that money. No HC no Jackpotcity which that money was for. Send me something and stop F****** around!!![img]/34g2dt3.png[/img]
Hahaha Dude! Ask for a refund! You dont have to deal with the "vendor" expose your case and immediately they send you the money!

(04-03-2013 01:30 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Hey COCK STAIN where is my money my $1925 you stole fromme. Im still waiting for my money to be returned before I smear you across the internet and beyond!!!
04-03-2013, 01:51 AM
RE:

04-03-2013, 03:39 AM
RE:
Explain to everybody what the $1925 was for. I would really like to know what that was for 320 HC well never got them and why would I so that based on the Skype screen shot where you state it's for jackpot city. You are turning your own words into lies and everybody sees right thru you. Now up bitch and explain what that $1925 was for if you got any balls!!!
04-03-2013, 03:48 AM
RE:
Ok Bro I think that's enough for this theatre. I will never give you $2000 just for that you delete all the shit... Just try to find other money making mehtod - then trying to scam me
6.gif
04-03-2013, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 03:52 AM by Gabby.)
RE:
I am afraid after revueing all these posts that jimp1173 is justified in his claims. Sounds to me like he did what was expected and then the buyer decided he wanted his money back and discredit jimp1173 in the process. I have been down this road with others that think they can use you and then screw you. Not right, in any way in my opinion, but it is just my opinion.

I have done work for many members here with total satisfaction and success, but then there is always someone that feels they can sing the blues and being wronged and everyone is suppose to jump to their aid, without any investigating or reasonable doubt to prove. He is my friend so he has to be right... NOT!!!

I truly hope this helps you, my friend, but each needs to find their own way to decide, which is very scary to me, but I think you are being truthful...

Weed out the assholes that try to use us and move on! That is all I have to say!!!!

NOTE: For all you 12 year olds out there, get a life and a grasp of reality. Life or we owe you nothing more than to provide the service we offer. Stop whining because our service did not do for you what you could have never done yourself!!!
04-03-2013, 04:27 AM
RE:
Recent PM from CPAmarketer33 as you can see he clearly cannot provide any proof or info to defend his case that he took and stole the $1925 from me. He needs to pay for his shit he does to everybody.
[b]CPAmaster33[/b]
[Image: buddy_online.gif]

[Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif]

[Image: member.png]

Re: Give me my money

To: jimp1173

Hey bitch, stop crying and spam my favorite forum. I've already reported you to admin. Stupid *****.

Take your fat ass and stupid head and go to work *****.. You won't be
able to scam me on $2000 - you have very small brain to do that. I
really interested in long term relationships with this forum members. Go
to work on plant... mister intelligent mothefucker. Your daugther may
go to plant with you. Stupid *****. You thought you would scam me.
love you. Die bitch.... I hope 1000 nigers will F*** your fat ass and
mouth. SCAMMMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRR..... Hope you will be banned soon.
04-03-2013, 04:31 AM
RE:
Well maybe a little hard. But he really makes me crazy... I can only send proof to admin - if he askes me. Not to thins scammer.
04-03-2013, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 05:01 AM by jimp1173.)
RE:
That's bullshit. You know you have no fuckin proof. Show what you got. You have nothing cause your a liar cheater and a thief. You bone headed prick you done so leave while you have time. You steal and I will find you. Prove people wrong I invite it. Show what you got pussy. You won't cause you know it shows $1925 going straight to your LR account and you can't fake like u fake everything else. Once a liar cheater thief always one. Go suck some cows d**** in your F****** field

Oh let it be known how did I scams?
04-03-2013, 05:08 AM
RE:
You ask me to send you $2000 than you will delete all the messages. I'm just got tired of you. I hope admin help me.
18.gif

25.gif