79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-25-2019, 01:13 PM
Sad Christmas for me...I should be happy but i'm not. Change my mind.
Just a rant most of you hear will find stupid but oh well...

I should be grateful but i'm not feeling it. So it's the first Christmas for my son who is 10 months old. Yes I became a father in 2019 and I haven't really had the time to do much investing into internet marketing as I used to in the past as I spend all my time raising my son and making sure he's safe.

It's an exhausting job but I love it and i'm not complaining because this little man makes me the happiest person in the world. His smile melts my heart every time and when he lays and puts his head on my chest I feel this "love" i've never felt before.

I took time off from working on my online stuff just to spend time most of my time with him. When he goes to sleep tho I try to keep up with the internet stuff but all i've experienced was failure and nothing was profitable.

Before my son was born I've made 6 figures online in the past but today I have nothing to show because of mistakes I made. At least I didn't fall for the shiny object syndrome and instead put most of the profits Ive made back into online businesses which I lost and pretty much nothing left.

I didnt even buy myself new cloths as I wear the same ol stuff i wore for years. I would keep telling myself I will succeed by doing all these investments. Heck I even lost $16k day trading which shattered me.

My last project I wrote my own book how I make money online but after my son was born I had to put it aside and didn't even launch it as of yet. It's not even ready as I didn't even get to built my list. Im worry i'd have to rehash the whole thing to make it more relevant for todays trends.

F**k im so depressed im not even going to finish this post i'll just say this

Its Christmas even and everyone was opening gifts early. Got him a $4.99 CAT Dumb truck but wanted to get him a toy smart car that he can sit in and drive around in. Everytime i pull into my street (because its safe) i take him out the car seat and hold him in the front and we both drive into my driveway and he loves to pretend hes driving.

So parents got him a smart car, and his uncle got him another car he can sit in. He got a custom gold bracelet that cost $600. All of these cool gifts and none came from me. Im so sad over this I really wanted to get him the coolest toy ever. But I couldn't afford much.

His first cool toys and his dad couldn't get them for him.

What a day, I guess im still trying to figure out this thing we call "life".

Gonna wait for replies on here saying "get a job". Or other harsh comments idk anymore.

I even just realize that this vent sucked as the writing is pathetic. Looks nothing like the copy i'm usually good at writing.

Anyways, maybe the future will change and I can redeem myself. For all the dads out there. Spoil your kids if you can, life is short.

Take care and Merry f**king Christmas. Thank you BBHF for all the knowledge I wouldn't be successful online making 6 figures in my past without all the shares here. Especially NonComformer, Layna61524, Theo1 and Despatch for the life changing materials you shared here freely.

PS: I didn't double space my sentences so I aplogize in advance if any of you read this and it was difficult as I didn't feel like structuring it in any copywriting format.
12-25-2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Sad Christmas for me...I should be happy but i'm not. Change my mind.
StarMan01, you can easily pull yourself out of your funk -IF- that is your truest desire - which is for you to choose, or not.

From what you wrote you already have that which is of the greatest possible value as well as being totally irreplaceable;
Speaking openly and honestly as one who has been in both of these situations and survived.

The $$$ value of a thing does not determine its life value - and children know this very early on, from the Heart.

Thus, a $1 beanbag doll can be seen by the child as having far more value than the $1000 glitzy whatever thing it may be - because they sense who is closest with them all the time and gives the most care.

HTH and Best Wishes to You and Yours.

smith
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-25-2019, 02:29 PM
Wow!!! My friend, you don't know how lucky you are to be a FATHER!!! Many would like to be but could not and cannot!!! They don't want to become fathers because they have smart toys but because of the mystery of giving your life to another being!!! Christmas is about GIFT but not of Toys... Gift of life through LOVE and Love is not about Material things. The Material can express it but it is maybe at most 1% of Love!!! Let your son give $5 to a real poor and see the Joy in the face of your son and you will understand that Chrismas is being there for the others!!! Chrismas celebrates the Love of God expressed in His coming among us to be with us and to be there for us!!! That is why He did not care to let His Son be born in a manger and not in a 5 Star Hotel and to cover Him with all kinds of toys... Be Happy and grateful for all that your son has received from the family members who thought of him and wanted to show him that they are there for him and for you!!! Go to the poorest corners on earth and see how children and their parents and so happy without any toy and they are even happier than those children who receive $1 million gifts from the parents!!! The type of pride you are looking for in a smart toy is egocentric and destructive that is why you are so sad. Open your heart and your eyes to see the joy of those who brought gifts to your son and the joy of your son who, in his innocence, is not expecting a smart joy but shared happiness!!! I was talking this evening to a single mother preparing food with the help of her small boy. They were preparing food to share with people around them!!! She went to the market with the boy to buy food to cook for others for Chrismas but did not buy a single toy for her boy... and the boy was so proud to help to make others happy!!! MERRY CHRISMAS, my friend!!!!!!
12-25-2019, 04:10 PM
Hey Starman01 , I went thru real depressing time in my life too man . Some real shit and more shit after that like no end ....but thats when we need to strap up , pick ourselves up and stand tall again ( easier said that done ..I know) . Well , if I learnt anything in those "rough" years which was real f**ing misery all thru:

(a) You will know who your "real" friends are and understand your family better
(b) Tough time dont last ..even those tought times will end and will move on sometime ( so stay optimistic )
© Always look for oppurtunity in any change ( good and bad )
(d) Face your problems head on ( dont avoid it ..the more we avoid it the bigger it becomes ) whether it is debt , relationship shit or bad feeling
(e) Realise that we have the 'power' to change our feelings ...we are more than what our 'external' situation dictates ( This one is really powerful )
(f) Dont let your own 'small talk' in your head pull you down ...be relentless knowing things WILL change soon !
and finally
(g) ALWAYS COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS ( very important especially in dark times when the whole world feels like its not worth living ...been there bro )

My two cents from the heart and hope you will post your success in the future for all of us to emulate and learn from your leadership ....and you will look back on these bad days as an experience to move up in life.

We can make our life as an EXAMPLE or a WARNING ..the choice is yours bro ...

Wish you the best . Online marketing still works so dont loose hope and stay away from BSO ( Bright Shiny Objects ) ..Stay focus and finish your product / book that you started ...ALL will be WELL.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ...

Let 2020 shine brighter than all your previous years !

Take care now.

Note: Sorry for the long rant ..
12-26-2019, 06:40 PM
2019 wasn't brilliant as I expected. Hoping for a better year in 2020. Wish you all the very best and hope you will be able to step onto the bright side soon.
5.gif

71.gif