28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2023, 06:18 AM
RE: [REQ] Effortless Attraction by Klerapy (Better Call George)
(12-17-2023 12:20 PM)blackboi12 Wrote:  
(12-17-2023 04:51 AM)yeskoma10 Wrote:  
(12-16-2023 10:23 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-16-2023 10:08 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  he made a system to find the rats who pirated his course and asked for refund. man this guy is legit man. its pretty smart actually what he did.

Yeah I know he told in the video, but let's say we group buy, we are gonna share the content but still keep the course, not gonna opt for refund. He only told about refunds.

I'm down for the group buy

I'm down for group buy as well

Let's gather 5 guys and get it from the reseller
12-18-2023, 12:50 PM
(12-18-2023 06:18 AM)yeskoma10 Wrote:  Let's gather 5 guys and get it from the reseller

Buddy I think we can gather 15-20 people, that would be good cause already this post has good views, Three are already really including you me and blackboi12, I don't know about Strobe6587 But maybe we can make some group for this buy but the thing is that in his video he said that he had posted stuff consistently in it so if we buy from reseller then we won't get that stuff. I say if we gonna do it, gather 80-100 guys and then buy the original one.
12-19-2023, 11:59 AM
Let's do it and get this done. Create a group, personally idk how I'm a noob.
12-19-2023, 03:32 PM
(12-19-2023 11:59 AM)blackboi12 Wrote:  Let's do it and get this done. Create a group, personally idk how I'm a noob.

I think I can do it but I don't know what to do if had made scraping the videos hard. I have previously done scraping but some sites have good security. If it's easy to scrape, I can do it using python script but what it might be a problem if I bought and couldn't scrape.
12-19-2023, 07:45 PM
(12-19-2023 03:32 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-19-2023 11:59 AM)blackboi12 Wrote:  Let's do it and get this done. Create a group, personally idk how I'm a noob.

I think I can do it but I don't know what to do if had made scraping the videos hard. I have previously done scraping but some sites have good security. If it's easy to scrape, I can do it using python script but what it might be a problem if I bought and couldn't scrape.

You are gonna watch this whole course anyways so use OBS to screen record
and make a mega folder as it last longer than google drive

also as far as group contributions are concerned make some paypal where we can pay
and share the paypal/other site details here so that everyone can see

(dont add me in the group as throwaway account, one time use only)
36.gif
12-19-2023, 08:05 PM
(12-19-2023 07:45 PM)pumpkin99 Wrote:  
(12-19-2023 03:32 PM)carder22 Wrote:  

You are gonna watch this whole course anyways so use OBS to screen record

also as far as group contributions are concerned make some paypal where we can pay

i got some bat coins laying around ill give to some one whos going to buy the course. if are doing a group buy just buy it from the source then its not that bad deal
175 $ and George said hes going to update and new stuff monthly there. getting from reseller we might not get a chance for updates and if one of us joins there and records the course. we can get updates and ask Geroge directly our questions and issues and we'll be part of a community too/
12-19-2023, 10:36 PM
(12-19-2023 07:45 PM)pumpkin99 Wrote:  You are gonna watch this whole course anyways so use OBS to screen record

I'm gonna level with you here buddy. See I will do this stuff of obs and all. I have a vps so I don't have any problem with that. I am gonna use a proton mail so it's safe. If he has that shit thing where the mail is shown in the video then I would have to edit it and that will make it a bit hard. I personally don't think it's that hard considering the course is already ripped by a 3rd party already, but if it's too hard, I am just gonna share the account with you guys who chipped in so you can learn from it.

And for the payment, we will discuss later how to do that once we have enough member to chip in. Probably gonna run some non profit fund raiser for safety lol.

I am thinking of creating a group first before creating a channel where anyone who wanna group buy can join.

The tg group is @groupbuyonfire
12-20-2023, 02:54 AM
(12-19-2023 10:36 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-19-2023 07:45 PM)pumpkin99 Wrote:  You are gonna watch this whole course anyways so use OBS to screen record

I'm gonna level with you here buddy. See I will do this stuff of obs and all. I have a vps so I don't have any problem with that. I am gonna use a proton mail so it's safe. If he has that shit thing where the mail is shown in the video then I would have to edit it and that will make it a bit hard. I personally don't think it's that hard considering the course is already ripped by a 3rd party already, but if it's too hard, I am just gonna share the account with you guys who chipped in so you can learn from it.

And for the payment, we will discuss later how to do that once we have enough member to chip in. Probably gonna run some non profit fund raiser for safety lol.

I am thinking of creating a group first before creating a channel where anyone who wanna group buy can join.

The tg group is @groupbuyonfire

Let's get it! Let's get 10 guys and get it 80 it's a lot lol
12-20-2023, 07:16 AM
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...all-George
There is no Elevator to success, You have to Take the stairs....
Contact❓:PM Register❓:REG
12-21-2023, 01:27 PM
(12-20-2023 07:16 AM)SlenderMan Wrote:  https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...all-George

Thanks a lot brotha.
52.gif

61.gif