71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-13-2023, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2023 04:21 AM by ghostrider2000.)
RE: [REQ] Effortless Attraction by Klerapy (Better Call George)
(12-09-2023 01:06 AM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-08-2023 09:00 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  
(12-08-2023 05:00 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-08-2023 03:23 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  wow woow chicka chika bow bow

This course is requested in many forums, still it's not yet leaked.

all we can do is pray it leaks soon
geoerge said hes going to create more course in future

yep, this one's available in few sites but won't get leaked until someone buys or maybe group buys it. it's good to bump for it so that people buy it eventually.

i think the sites that have the course are scamers. Because it's clear that the titles of modules aren't the same!

Watching his videos many times made us learn and fix lots of things but we feel like still missing something that's only available in the course videos.
It's very sad how many people bought the course months ago but no one wants to share it with us yet!
12-13-2023, 03:36 PM
(12-13-2023 04:12 AM)ghostrider2000 Wrote:  
(12-09-2023 01:06 AM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-08-2023 09:00 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  
(12-08-2023 05:00 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-08-2023 03:23 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  wow woow chicka chika bow bow

This course is requested in many forums, still it's not yet leaked.

all we can do is pray it leaks soon
geoerge said hes going to create more course in future

yep, this one's available in few sites but won't get leaked until someone buys or maybe group buys it. it's good to bump for it so that people buy it eventually.

i think the sites that have the course are scamers. Because it's clear that the titles of modules aren't the same!

Watching his videos many times made us learn and fix lots of things but we feel like still missing something that's only available in the course videos.
It's very sad how many people bought the course months ago but no one wants to share it with us yet!

theres one site i think that actually got the real stuff others just copy pasting it.
and hes been geroge has gone silent since course drop looks like he'll post soon. hes videos are really good if he gets back on posting content or does some pod collabs his stuff will leak soon becasue more eyeballs mean more peeps will buy the course and leak it
even Kris from 1st man said in his latest video hes working defnitive course on women life setup glowup he said its gonna be 15hrs long with 50/60 videos. he delivers on regular content on yt so i feel like his course might be worth looking
12-13-2023, 06:12 PM
(12-13-2023 04:12 AM)ghostrider2000 Wrote:  i think the sites that have the course are scamers. Because it's clear that the titles of modules aren't the same!

I agree that most are scams, very few actually have the full updated course. They just literally clone other websites and just put the payment link to their account.
12-13-2023, 07:00 PM
(12-13-2023 03:36 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  theres one site i think that actually got the real stuff others just copy pasting it.
and hes been geroge has gone silent since course drop looks like he'll post soon. hes videos are really good if he gets back on posting content or does some pod collabs his stuff will leak soon becasue more eyeballs mean more peeps will buy the course and leak it
even Kris from 1st man said in his latest video hes working defnitive course on women life setup glowup he said its gonna be 15hrs long with 50/60 videos. he delivers on regular content on yt so i feel like his course might be worth looking

yep 2 months no video
12-13-2023, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2023 07:52 PM by Strobe6587.)
(12-13-2023 06:12 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-13-2023 04:12 AM)ghostrider2000 Wrote:  i think the sites that have the course are scamers. Because it's clear that the titles of modules aren't the same!

I agree that most are scams, very few actually have the full updated course. They just literally clone other websites and just put the payment link to their account.
2 sites i linked i feel like they are pretty legit
for contents of the course

(12-13-2023 07:00 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-13-2023 03:36 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  theres one site i think that actually got the real stuff others just copy pasting it.

yep 2 months no video

hes not still full time youtuber i think he had some links for 1on1 consultation just after he released the course. i think hes back to his saving money phase and hustle mode hell come back after he has enough money and time to do yt videos. hes pro at making money so instead of making cash wasting on yt where rewards in early stages are very low. i thought he'll be back now looks like hes not gonna come back soon
48.gif
12-13-2023, 07:58 PM
(12-13-2023 07:50 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  hes not still full time youtuber i think he had some links for 1on1 consultation just after he released the course. i think hes back to his saving money phase and hustle mode hell come back after he has enough money and time to do yt videos. hes pro at making money so instead of making cash wasting on yt where rewards in early stages are very low. i thought he'll be back now looks like hes not gonna come back soon

That's fine but I at least hoped that the course would be available in his site, but it's sadly not. I am thinking of mailing on the email address they gave. That way, at least if people wanna group buy, they can from a fully credible source.
12-13-2023, 08:38 PM
(12-13-2023 07:58 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-13-2023 07:50 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  hes not still full time youtuber i think he had some links for 1on1 consultation just after he released the course. i think hes back to his saving money phase and hustle mode hell come back after he has enough money and time to do yt videos. hes pro at making money so instead of making cash wasting on yt where rewards in early stages are very low. i thought he'll be back now looks like hes not gonna come back soon

That's fine but I at least hoped that the course would be available in his site, but it's sadly not. I am thinking of mailing on the email address they gave. That way, at least if people wanna group buy, they can from a fully credible source.
until George resale course again till then we wont have definitive proof lets hope he does in sooon
12-14-2023, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2023 04:12 PM by carder22.)
(12-13-2023 08:38 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  until George resale course again till then we wont have definitive proof lets hope he does in sooon

Well I didn't get any email back from him, I mailed him yesterday, I don't think he is active at the moment, You think it would be better to find a group buy community or something and we can then even buy from those 2 sites, I mean if there are even 100 guys, we can get it for less than 0.5$, and even if it were a scam, we won't lose much, and then we can share here. What do you think of that. I am trying to find a group though, I wish this group buy was available in this forum.

(12-14-2023 04:07 PM)carder22 Wrote:  
(12-13-2023 08:38 PM)Strobe6587 Wrote:  until George resale course again till then we wont have definitive proof lets hope he does in sooon

Well I didn't get any email back from him, I mailed him yesterday, I don't think he is active at the moment, You think it would be better to find a group buy community or something and we can then even buy from those 2 sites, I mean if there are even 100 guys, we can get it for less than 0.5$, and even if it were a scam, we won't lose much, and then we can share here. What do you think of that. I am trying to find a group though, I wish this group buy was available in this forum.

in thedlcourse, after applying coupon, it's price is $42.75, and the guy has given proof also so seems 99% legit, hell if we have even 50 guys for it, we will still be getting it less than a buck
12-14-2023, 11:44 PM

in thedlcourse, after applying coupon, it's price is $42.75, and the guy has given proof also so seems 99% legit, hell if we have even 50 guys for it, we will still be getting it less than a buck
prolly hope some one leaks it
12-15-2023, 06:24 AM
Holy shit never seen such hype for a dating course before! Dude's must be legit! Anyway count me in the group buy lol
76.gif

63.gif