48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-01-2013, 12:51 AM
SEO for gambling website
few days ago i published my gambling website for affiliate marketing.
After publishing i am thinking to start link building campaign .but in the beginning ,i face lot of problem.
Last few days i try to learn about seo for gambling website.But i am not seen much resource for gambling website.
Most of them are saying about link exchange system.
As per i know ,link exchange is not a good method for link building.Google mark this as a spam.
Now i really want to know about exact method to promote my site in search engine for organic traffic.
Are You Like my Share ????????????????????
F*** Those Whose are not Give Reputation After Finding Valuable Share
08-01-2013, 01:40 AM
RE:
Well, that could be very hard..... gambling has a huge competition.

For ranking high in that niche you will need a high Budget $$$.

First thing i would do keyword research, maybe you can find some medium or low com keywords in that niche, then target these.

Maybe some cool Videos up on YT promoting your website ?
08-01-2013, 01:54 AM
RE:
(08-01-2013 01:40 AM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  Well, that could be very hard..... gambling has a huge competition.

For ranking high in that niche you will need a high Budget $$$.

First thing i would do keyword research, maybe you can find some medium or low com keywords in that niche, then target these.

Maybe some cool Videos up on YT promoting your website ?
i already did this ......
just need to understand how to start ..........

Is link exchange really work?
Are You Like my Share ????????????????????
F*** Those Whose are not Give Reputation After Finding Valuable Share
08-07-2013, 01:11 PM
RE:
Do some reverse engineering on already ranking sites. You'll find how they rank and maybe even detect some blackhat methods they use to boost their serp positions.
08-07-2013, 10:13 PM
RE:
(08-07-2013 01:11 PM)xuber Wrote:  Do some reverse engineering on already ranking sites. You'll find how they rank and maybe even detect some blackhat methods they use to boost their serp positions.
^This plus ENGAGING your users. You can rank for every keyword under the sun, but if your site is slow and doesn't engage your users, than you wont make a dime.
50.gif

41.gif