74.gif

Poll: SENuke or Sick Submitter
SENukeX
Sick Submitter
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-14-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: SENuke vs SickSubmitter
Can anybody help me to know.. what is senuke full Full Monty ..? and what is Tier 1 and Tier 2..? I have Senukex crack.. but i don't know what is Tier 1 or Tier 2.. Please make me clear about it.. I couldn't ans anything on it when my client asked me about Full Monty.. or tier1-2.. Please bro give a brief on those things..
04-14-2012, 12:44 PM
IF you are using templates with SE Nuke you're not using it right and should look for a different program. If you don't think SE Nuke works to rank websites you also don't know how to use it. You use SE Nuke by manually building your link campaign not by using the templates built into it. But again, that's Black Hat Seo, thinking outside the box and doing things your own way, the people that do things the exact same way everyone else does (aka templates) will never get results.
04-14-2012, 12:51 PM
i like senuke
04-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote: IF you are using templates with SE Nuke you're not using it right and should look for a different program. If you don't think SE Nuke works to rank websites you also don't know how to use it. You use SE Nuke by manually building your link campaign not by using the templates built into it. But again, that's Black Hat Seo, thinking outside the box and doing things your own way, the people that do things the exact same way everyone else does (aka templates) will never get results.
I agree, I make my own templates for SENuke.

However, you can create link wheels and pyramids with Sick Submitter. So to choose the $150 option just because of a fancy pantsy wizard and it's point n shoot ability to create link wheels seems dramatic.

The extremely huge disadvantage of SENuke is that you can not expand or change the list of URLs it submits to. So you are using the exact same URLs everyone else is using. Except for the forum profiles, you can add your own forums to senuke. However, being able to add in your own web 2.0 sites or your own article sites, ect. is a HUGE PLUS for Sick Submitter.

Those who say you can't do link wheels with sick, don't know how to use it.

From what I see, sick is using the same principle as xrumer for filling the forms. Thus allowing the user to greatly expand the reach of the software.
04-14-2012, 02:40 PM
@ F0l2saken
That's good that senuke x works for.
For me magic submitter suites my backlinking style and strategy. I can also add few sites that i found important - which is feature that other tools dont have. success rate is high.
they have good training and support. the only disadvantage is their high monthly price 67/mon (but still lower compare to that of senuke x)
12.gif
04-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Senuke is the winner any given day
04-24-2012, 01:55 PM
I get way better success rates with Sick. I pay the $20 per month b/c it's worth it to me. Also use Sick for outsourcing wikis to cover the costs.

Senuke is just so freakin' SLOW. Of course, Sick is not exactly fast by any means but it seems to go quite a bit faster.
07-27-2012, 06:13 PM
RE:
Even though the poll has SE NukeX as a winner (4-0) I am reading a lot more valid, positive reviews for Sick Submitter.

All the positive reviews about SE NukeX don't give ANY details as to why its better, which is lame. All reviews about Sick Submitter, clearly outline why they think its better than SE NukeX

Also....seeing that you can add your own sites/properties with Sick Submitter, makes it WAAAY more of a winner than SE NukeX which confines you to other sites used by everyone.

My opinion, judging from feedback here is Sick Submitter WINS!
07-27-2012, 06:55 PM
RE:
Both Software are good... you just have to use it wisely... Wrong method will result a negative impact with your website. I've been running both software with multiple client and have good result. But if you wan't fast result in SERPs, then go for SENUKE X.
07-27-2012, 09:20 PM
RE:
i think senukex
73.gif

80.gif