Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: SENuke vs SickSubmitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, this if for those of you who have used both programs (SENuke and Sick Submitter).

It looks that Sick Submitter can do the same thing. However, you can add more sites yourself. Which means you can use sites that nobody else is using. With SENuke, your stuck with the preloaded list of sites.

SENuke $147/mo
Sick Submitter $20/mo

Huge price difference..

Is there something I am missing? Seems like screw SENuke and get sick. Is it just a "name brand" thing?

Like your not cool, 1337, or pro unless your using a $147 a month software... ??
It seems like sadpart should try to crack sicksubmitter instead of SenukeX :D

Edit: Just saw that you could too :D
i dont have senukex but i like sicksubmitter
There does have a bug version of sick submitter that allows you to use all of its functions, so no need to crack this thing, but maybe it's just me, sick submitter is slow, and it's success rate is ridiculously low, I mean I tried to use pligg robot template to post to pligg bookmarking sites, out of more than a thousand site or so, not a single success.

As to SENuke, I think it's pretty useless too, been using it for sometime, not even helped to rank an exact match keyword that has less 100 local search volume per month.
Senuke x wizard and it's ability to create link wheels with templates make it different...
But what is the solution? Which one is really does the job? Can anyone answer this question? I can't.
Simply senuke x...

In my view..
I use senuke x the licenced version and I create linkwheel too. I think senuke is much better than sick submitter
SENuke is easy than sick submitter. I suggestion you use SENuke. But if you can write script. Sick Submitter is more power.
why don't you try magic submitter or ultimate demon...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's