14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-13-2018, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2018 12:22 AM by dk2011.)
RE: "SECRETS of the FORBIDDEN" MIKE DILLARD ULTRA- Secret DOCUMENT Tells You EXACTLY How to GET RICH in THIS Day and Age!
Copy and paste the link and just replace this sign / with / and delete prior to www and you'll be OK

I'm referring to a link in post #19
12-13-2018, 12:56 AM
RE: "SECRETS of the FORBIDDEN" MIKE DILLARD ULTRA- Secret DOCUMENT Tells You EXACTLY How to GET RICH in THIS Day and Age!
%-2-F without dashes coz it automatically create a sign
12-13-2018, 01:46 AM
Thanks to you all and mthomas for re-up and sharing !!!! Very fast delivery !!! thanks!!! Max Reps !!!
12-13-2018, 02:20 AM
re up please
[Image: 10.gif]▂ ▇ █ A master designer behind my avatar and professional business logos? High quality, unbeatable price! █ ▇ ▂
Check it out : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Amaz...ting-at-10
12-13-2018, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2018 02:47 AM by Theo1.)
Hey guys!

Thanks to everyone who was able to jump in and provide some fresh links, I was slow on the draw and unable to get to it quicker-

Regarding the pdf itself, as those of you who have gone through it know by now, Mike obviously is a huge proponent of SELF-EDUCATION and SELF-STUDY- It's the old adage "Leaders are READERS" and, of course, the ultimate leader is the lone Entrepreneur- He/She needs FIRST to be a LEADER OF HIM/HERSELF, and then once that has been accomplished, he/she can then lead OTHERS-

With that said, again as you know Mike lists a moderate-sized sampling of many of the books/courses he has read/gone through over the years- This has nothing to do with me, but I have accomplished some cool things in business and sales, I have a diverse sales background in addition to other work, but I couldn't have achieved what I have without my own course of self-study-

So I thought for anybody who is curious, and TO KEEP THIS CONVERSATION GOING- I'll list all of the books/courses off of Mike's list that I have read over the years- Truth be told, I had already read many of these books before seeing Mike's list, and he gives some great recommendations as well- In any case, here's what I have read from the list so far, and I will add the author/creator where I think you may not know the author- Please anybody else, FEEL FREE to share with us what YOU have read from the list, or even plan on reading? Enjoy the day!

Think and Grow Rich
How To Win Friends And Influence People
The Aladdin Factor
Speed Enrollers- Joe Schroeder

The Obvious Expert
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
The Science of Influence

The 12 Month Millionaire

Succeed And Grow Rich Through Persuasion- Napoleon Hill, some people LOVE this one

The Greatest Salesman In The World- Og Mandino- MUST READ along with Part 2
The Prayer Of Jabez
The Automatic Millionaire
The Millionaire Republican- Wayne Allen Root- Great Book (it's repetitive at times but still very good) I found in the library

Magnetic Marketing
Dare To Win
The Purpose Driven Life
See You At The Top- Zig Ziglar classic

The One Minute Millionaire

7 Habits Of Highly Successful People

Product Launch Formula
Get The Edge
Zero Resistance Living- Great Psycho-cybernetic course from Matt Furey
Psycho-Cybernetics

Rich Jerk
33 Days To Online Profits
Ultimate Copywriting Seminar In A Box- Yanik Silver

Internet Information Marketing Players Workshop- Yanik Silver
No BS Newsletter
$4,000 A Day In Your Underwear
Magnetic Sales letters
Underground Online Marketing Seminar- Yanik Silver

Ultimate Copywriting Workshop- Yanik Silver

Zero Resistance Selling

The Ultimate Information Entrepreneur
Butterfly Marketing

The Ultimate Online Swipe File
Hypnotic Sales letters

Bencivenga Bullets
Psychological Triggers

Million Dollar Emails
Scientific Advertising
Spiritual Marketing

Under Achiever Formula- This was Frank Kern's original course that he did with Ed Dale circa 2003- There is a set of videos of the conference he did, and it was also an audio course with manuals about setting up small niche sites- It doesn't really work the same anymore obviously because that was like 500 years ago in Internet years, but still great info- Frank also put out some of his best newsletters under the Underachiever brand- You can find them all in the main pdf in Frank's Mass Control 2.0 course, it's called the Mass Control Mindset- It has 9 chapters, but each chapter was actually an individual newsletter he released- Frank also re-released the manual as the "Question mark" book- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you read this manual- This isn't the same manual that was recently put up here as "SUPER RARE" Mind Control Workbook- It is a whole different thing, although that pdf is good, but this one covers different ground-

One last thing- I've mentioned this before but if you watch Dan Kennedy's 7 Golden Keys presentation video from his DNA course (which was from the 2009 Info Summit or Superconference, which was Frank Kern's first speech given at the conference)- Dan said that the most impressive thing about Frank was not his bank balance lol, but the fact that Frank was a STUDENT of his industry- information marketing, direct marketing, and marketing in general- and had studied the true masters from even a century ago- Dan said which is true that many, if not MOST, people aren't students- AND DON'T REALLY DESIRE TO BE- Most are now just looking for that quick buck, but if you want Frank's bank balance, then maybe he is on to something-

Something to think about!
46.gif
12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: "SECRETS of the FORBIDDEN" MIKE DILLARD ULTRA- Secret DOCUMENT Tells Yo...
(12-13-2018 02:31 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey guys!

Thanks to everyone who was able to jump in and provide some fresh links, I was slow on the draw and unable to get to it quicker-

Regarding the pdf itself, as those of you who have gone through it know by now, Mike obviously is a huge proponent of SELF-EDUCATION and SELF-STUDY- It's the old adage "Leaders are READERS" and, of course, the ultimate leader is the lone Entrepreneur- He/She needs FIRST to be a LEADER OF HIM/HERSELF, and then once that has been accomplished, he/she can then lead OTHERS-

With that said, again as you know Mike lists a moderate-sized sampling of many of the books/courses he has read/gone through over the years- This has nothing to do with me, but I have accomplished some cool things in business and sales, I have a diverse sales background in addition to other work, but I couldn't have achieved what I have without my own course of self-study-

So I thought for anybody who is curious, and TO KEEP THIS CONVERSATION GOING- I'll list all of the books/courses off of Mike's list that I have read over the years- Truth be told, I had already read many of these books before seeing Mike's list, and he gives some great recommendations as well- In any case, here's what I have read from the list so far, and I will add the author/creator where I think you may not know the author- Please anybody else, FEEL FREE to share with us what YOU have read from the list, or even plan on reading? Enjoy the day!

Think and Grow Rich
How To Win Friends And Influence People
The Aladdin Factor
Speed Enrollers- Joe Schroeder

The Obvious Expert
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
The Science of Influence

The 12 Month Millionaire

Succeed And Grow Rich Through Persuasion- Napoleon Hill, some people LOVE this one

The Greatest Salesman In The World- Og Mandino- MUST READ along with Part 2
The Prayer Of Jabez
The Automatic Millionaire
The Millionaire Republican- Wayne Allen Root- Great Book (it's repetitive at times but still very good) I found in the library

Magnetic Marketing
Dare To Win
The Purpose Driven Life
See You At The Top- Zig Ziglar classic

The One Minute Millionaire

7 Habits Of Highly Successful People

Product Launch Formula
Get The Edge
Zero Resistance Living- Great Psycho-cybernetic course from Matt Furey
Psycho-Cybernetics

Rich Jerk
33 Days To Online Profits
Ultimate Copywriting Seminar In A Box- Yanik Silver

Internet Information Marketing Players Workshop- Yanik Silver
No BS Newsletter
$4,000 A Day In Your Underwear
Magnetic Sales letters
Underground Online Marketing Seminar- Yanik Silver

Ultimate Copywriting Workshop- Yanik Silver

Zero Resistance Selling

The Ultimate Information Entrepreneur
Butterfly Marketing

The Ultimate Online Swipe File
Hypnotic Sales letters

Bencivenga Bullets
Psychological Triggers

Million Dollar Emails
Scientific Advertising
Spiritual Marketing

Under Achiever Formula- This was Frank Kern's original course that he did with Ed Dale circa 2003- There is a set of videos of the conference he did, and it was also an audio course with manuals about setting up small niche sites- It doesn't really work the same anymore obviously because that was like 500 years ago in Internet years, but still great info- Frank also put out some of his best newsletters under the Underachiever brand- You can find them all in the main pdf in Frank's Mass Control 2.0 course, it's called the Mass Control Mindset- It has 9 chapters, but each chapter was actually an individual newsletter he released- Frank also re-released the manual as the "Question mark" book- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you read this manual- This isn't the same manual that was recently put up here as "SUPER RARE" Mind Control Workbook- It is a whole different thing, although that pdf is good, but this one covers different ground-

One last thing- I've mentioned this before but if you watch Dan Kennedy's 7 Golden Keys presentation video from his DNA course (which was from the 2009 Info Summit or Superconference, which was Frank Kern's first speech given at the conference)- Dan said that the most impressive thing about Frank was not his bank balance lol, but the fact that Frank was a STUDENT of his industry- information marketing, direct marketing, and marketing in general- and had studied the true masters from even a century ago- Dan said which is true that many, if not MOST, people aren't students- AND DON'T REALLY DESIRE TO BE- Most are now just looking for that quick buck, but if you want Frank's bank balance, then maybe he is on to something-

Something to think about!

Hi, thank you very much for your (as always) terrific information about marketing.

It would be great if you can share: Mass Control Mindset (9 chapters / re-released manual as the "Question mark" book-)
12-18-2018, 06:36 PM
all links are dead.can someone pls re-up?
12-18-2018, 08:44 PM
I just updated post #19 with a working Zippy link!
Cool
12-18-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: "SECRETS of the FORBIDDEN" MIKE DILLARD ULTRA- Secret DOCUMENT Tells Yo...
(12-18-2018 08:44 PM)mthomas Wrote:  I just updated post #19 with a working Zippy link!

thankyou so much for your ultra fast reply to my PM. max reps added!!
12-19-2018, 10:29 AM
Thanks for keeping it going!
26.gif

72.gif