23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-28-2014, 09:23 PM
[Review] about [Updated v1.2] Facebook Fan Page Image Scheduler, Auto Group Wall Poster and Joiner
This Software is liquid Gold promise :)

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Upda...oup+poster

So first of all i wanna thank Kingstaa for developing such an awesome software. First i had some problems to install
the software but the support from Kingstaa was realy really good. He helped me immidatly via Team Viewer. That's support that i like cause not all of us have the
sometimes needed know how. Maybe you - me not lol.

This software does exactly what it should do > safe you a lot of time.
But not only that cause this Software is really liquid Gold.

So i tried with a new account yesterday and joined for diffrent keywords related groups. After a while i send out to that groups my Landingpage and guess what.
I got only yesterday 136 new targeted Leads they all optin and got my free stuff.

So lets see if i can turn this Leads in buying customers.

BTW i had an awesome Chat with Kingstaa and i can tell you more stuff will be added soon to this software.

So if u ask me if you should buy it - Defently yes!!!

Anyway i am excited to see V1.3

Last but not least @ Kingstaa Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
04-02-2014, 11:31 PM
RE:
Agree, purchased this and Kingstaa's support has always been top notch too. I'm yet to give my verdict on posting however as I'm exploring it, but I think it'll be awesome as the developer.
04-04-2014, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2014 03:34 PM by Bulet.)
RE:
Good to see that you all are appreciating the tool.

The people who are still interested, please just mail me. Because I am offering the copy less than the half of original price right now with free future updates and believe me... I started it with v1.0 and now it is up to v1.3 with lead grabber implemented.

More future updates are on the way, so be part of it and grab your copy now. Check out the website for original price:
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!

8.gif