24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Review: Easy way to automate any arrow indicator trading Binary Options
Easy but not cheap way to automate all your indicators with arrows.

Found out about it a few of days ago and it got me really interested in BOs again. Some may already be aware. It's the mt2 trading platform (nothing to do with MT4/5):

https://www.mt2trading.com/

So here is my review of it after using it this past week:

Very easy to set up from your MT4/MT5 or theirs, does not matter, I use 3 including theirs (Alpari). MT5 is probably more recommended due to the fact it uses more time frames.

Then just add a few indicators to your indie folder, one library file and like magic all your arrow based indicators will now work as Expert Advisors, to trade binary options.

Randomly tried it on the volcano one here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...g-Software that I was taking a look at anyhow, and it took most of the trades. During the Asian session with no filters. A predictable disaster of about 80% LOST trades on demo (obviously) lol. Just testing it worked.

I would thoroughly test anything you have against them before trading live because they have tech glitches which they are fast to patch.

It's not cheap though ($200 a year) and obviously no use if you don't have any working "arrow" indicators to make money efficiently as an EA.

If you do make money in forex or have an indicator that makes you money you can also make more from followers of your trades.

They have a list of the best performers and you can add yourself as one (not sure how as I only have a demo a/c). So you can sub to them and make money passively as long as you pay your commission to them.

For my BO broker, I am using spectre.ai since it's really the only one available to me (UK). The other is IQoption who suspended my a/c for inactivity. They also have Alpari (rogues) and another couple. 6 brokers are supported thus far.

Hope this is of interest to some of you who have a good arrow indicator.

If so, please share it with me for this helpful (I hope anyway) review.
Thanks Perfect 10
03-06-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Review: Easy way to automate any arrow indicator trading Binary Options
Thanks for the review and the share of information.

I'm just chiming in to suggest you take a look at highlow.net. They're Aussie-based, ASIC regulated and super-transparent. The demo doesn't need registration and there's no time limit to use it. And the demo matches the proper trading platform perfectly. They offer a straight $50 bonus for depositing money, no hoops to jump through to claim winnings, payouts in 2 days, generally. There's a phone number and I've spoken to them twice, years ago.

I've abandoned MT5. I've even given up on using any indicators and have been playing 30 second trades this year. I used to keep 3-4 windows open to monitor 23 hour, 1 hour, 15 minute and 30 second trading for S&R purposes but it was getting complicated and I wasn't getting better stats. Now, I use immediate S&R "monitoring" of whatever time is offered on the screen and have been winning 7+ trades out of 10. Trading is much easier.

If you choose to take a look, I'd be interested to hear what your experience is like. Cheers!
03-06-2020, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 08:55 PM by grert.)
(03-06-2020 07:38 AM)incognito76328 Wrote:  Thanks for the review and the share of information.

I'm just chiming in to suggest you take a look at highlow.net. They're Aussie-based, ASIC regulated and super-transparent. The demo doesn't need registration and there's no time limit to use it. And the demo matches the proper trading platform perfectly. They offer a straight $50 bonus for depositing money, no hoops to jump through to claim winnings, payouts in 2 days, generally. There's a phone number and I've spoken to them twice, years ago.

I've abandoned MT5. I've even given up on using any indicators and have been playing 30 second trades this year. I used to keep 3-4 windows open to monitor 23 hour, 1 hour, 15 minute and 30 second trading for S&R purposes but it was getting complicated and I wasn't getting better stats. Now, I use immediate S&R "monitoring" of whatever time is offered on the screen and have been winning 7+ trades out of 10. Trading is much easier.

If you choose to take a look, I'd be interested to hear what your experience is like. Cheers!

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately, although this may have changed recently, HL stopped taking any trader outside of Australia. :(. Due, I assume the EU, wide ban on Binaries. Otherwise, you are right, they are the best of the best. Can't beat those returns and credentials.

Funnily enough I recently saw a youtbue guy trading more or less exactly they way you do. Taking the 4h s/r and applying it to 5M for scalps. It really did work well and he traded these set ups live, not retrospectively. Trading the 5 s/r alone would have seen a trade loss and he traded without stop loss he was so confident. So what am getting at is that what he did and you do works, no question about it.

Back on the subject of MT2. I ran it yesterday all day (might even get a vpn for this) and these are the results using no filters and indicators picked randomnly:

stochastic_buy_sell_arrows, 14 Trades, 64.29% winrate, 37.38 drawdown, 3.32 profit ( not bad but it used steep(ish) martingale hence the big drawdown) nb: setting are 90 for oversold and 10 for undersold

OGT Price Action Indicator, 10 Trades, 50% winrate, 2.28% Drawdown, -0.44 profit (actually not bad)

Manual (just me trading using the manual plugin), 26 trades, 53.85 Winrate, 21.64 Drawdown, -5.47 Profit (not good was doing 1 minute expiry in my defence and doubling up)

Lion Paw, 7 Trades, 33.33% Winrate, 4.93 drawdon, -4.93 Profit (just horrible. not using it again)

FXVOlCANO_Entry3, 93 Trades, 46.74% Winrate, 47.95 Drawdown, -17.38 (good potential. Loss mainly due to 5-8 step marties triggered after 3-4 pm)

Binary Profit, 38 Trades, 34.21% Winrate, 58.11 Drawdown, -56.95 Profit. (abysmal. punt, punt, punt)

The Volcano or half trend results were badly skewed negatively by I think news and the markets not trending so well after 3pm GMT. Up until then it was winning very well. So might be worth filtering currencies that are trending and stopping the bot after 1 or two hours after NY open and news.

Indicators used:

PHP Code:
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/cfIRtegw/file.html

Virus Total:
ADMINUSLabs

Clean
AegisLab WebGuard

Clean
AlienVault

Clean
Antiy
-AVL

Clean
Avira 
(no cloud)

Clean
BADWARE
.INFO

Clean
Baidu
-International

Clean
BitDefender

Clean
Blueliv

Clean
CLEAN MX

Clean
Comodo Site Inspector

Clean
Comodo Valkyrie Verdict

Clean
CRDF

Clean
CyberCrime

Clean
CyRadar

Clean
desenmascara
.me

Clean
DNS8

Clean
Dr
.Web

Clean
Emsisoft

Clean
EonScope

Clean
ESET

Clean
ESTsecurity
-Threat Inside

Clean
Forcepoint ThreatSeeker

Clean
Fortinet

Clean
FraudScore

Clean
FraudSense

Clean
G
-Data

Clean
Google Safebrowsing

Clean
K7AntiVirus

Clean
Kaspersky

Clean
Malc0de Database

Clean
Malekal

Clean
Malware Domain Blocklist

Clean
Malwarebytes hpHosts

Clean
Malwared

Clean
MalwareDomainList

Clean
MalwarePatrol

Clean
malwares
.com URL checker

Clean
Nucleon

Clean
OpenPhish

Clean
Opera

Clean
Phishtank

Clean
Quttera

Clean
Rising

Clean
SCUMWARE
.org

Clean
SecureBrain

Clean
securolytics

Clean
Spam404

Clean
Spamhaus

Clean
Sucuri SiteCheck

Clean
Tencent

Clean
ThreatHive

Clean
Trustwave

Clean
URLhaus

Clean
URLQuery

Clean
Virusdie External Site Scan

Clean
VX Vault

Clean
Web Security Guard

Clean
Yandex Safebrowsing

Clean
ZCloudsec

Clean
ZDB Zeus

Clean
ZeroCERT

Clean
ZeusTracker

Clean
zvelo

Clean
AutoShun

Unrated
Netcraft

Unrated
NotMining

Unrated
PhishLabs

Unrated
Segasec

Unrated
Sophos AV

Unrated
StopBadware

Unrated 
Won't do more updates on this unless I ever find something really good to share.

Only showing what you could do to create your own winning strategy with this interesting indicator trading engine.
03-07-2020, 03:49 PM

grert who always gives good information. Thanks a lot!
03-08-2020, 02:42 AM
(03-06-2020 08:44 PM)grert Wrote:  Hey, thanks for the feedback!
Unfortunately, although this may have changed recently, HL stopped taking any trader outside of Australia. :(. Due, I assume the EU, wide ban on Binaries. Otherwise, you are right, they are the best of the best. Can't beat those returns and credentials....
Only showing what you could do to create your own winning strategy with this interesting indicator trading engine.

Thanks for the heads up about foreign traders and HL. I appreciate the advice, too.
9.gif

78.gif