73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2020, 08:23 AM
[GET] FX Volcano Trading Software
The brand new FX VOLCANO trading software has been developed to provide you with the most accurate, precise and profitable BUY/SELL signals.

It uses the latest advanced algorithms to predict changes in the price movement and generates signals right on your MT4.

You will be very surprised when you see what profit we have been able to achieve with this new trading formula.

Curious? Scroll down, read the details, have a look at the trading examples and start making tons of successful trades with FX VOLCANO every single day.

Take your trading to the highest level!

Sales Page:
PHP Code:
https://www.fxvolcano.com/ 
[/code]

Download:
PHP Code:
https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/HmDHx6oG/file.html 
02-29-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: [GET] FX Volcano Trading Software
Thanks I try this oneThanks
02-29-2020, 11:07 PM
Great share! Thanks grert.
03-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Has anyone actually tried this yet?
03-03-2020, 03:44 PM
It might be interesting to transform this indicator into a robot in order to automate inputs and outputs.

Logically, we will be able to do backtests and see what we can expect with this method before going further and risking money (that's why you should always try something new or "too good" on a demo account).
67.gif
03-03-2020, 07:51 PM
It's a system based on the half trend indicator.

There is s few EAs out there that automate half trend. The half trend works really well in a trending market.That is when you would have it switched on. If you leave it on all the time, it tanks badly. That is why it's best to use manually.

I did not actually check this indicator prior to posting here. I checked it out last night. I really liked the panel and the fact that is has currency strength indices

So if you could tweak an EA to trade the weakest currency against the strongest, according to the rules of this system, then the EA long term should be a winner.

But you're best to trade manually unless you are sure the trend continues and at the moment everything is trending south for the foreseeable.
03-04-2020, 07:30 PM
I checked this out myself last night and the issue I had with it was when the indicator flashes up then you are more than likely having to do an instant / at market trade.

Unless you have more insight into placing the trade within the indicator parameters as the guide doesn't specify
03-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Thank you for the additional information grert!
03-05-2020, 09:54 PM
(03-05-2020 03:10 PM)MBCL65AMG Wrote:  Thank you for the additional information grert!

No worries. I was able to automate this system using mt2. As per the post I just made. Am trading it just now and it's turned it around from the dismal asian session of last night.
01-15-2021, 08:47 PM
Reupload please...?
28.gif

62.gif