53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-08-2019, 12:30 AM
[Req] KDP EZ Profits
Recommended by Erica Stone
S. P https://ezpodpaks.com/products/kdp-easy-profits

Perfect 10 Thanks
05-08-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: [Req] KDP EZ Profits
bump bump bump
05-08-2019, 03:11 AM
could be useful
05-08-2019, 04:04 AM
its 17 dollars, just buy it.
Join me in blogging about brands. Click here!!
05-08-2019, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2019 05:15 AM by Zajko.)
I would. But my issue is that the supposed author does Not even put her name under the offer, so I am a little suspicious about the offer.
Not to mention the Whole site looks funny. It is a Shopify site, which - supposedly -
Code:
"generates graphics and bundles for your print on demand business. We specialize in custom printable interiors for KDP by Amazon, book covers, and many other needs for your Kindle Direct Publishing needs"
- so it Could be, they have just started working on it, but then they shouldn't have to put that offer in the middle of an empty site.

Afraid it will be just another ebook about puzzles or journals or coloring books etc. - which I am not sure one can put into KDP...(?)
5.gif
05-08-2019, 07:47 AM
(05-08-2019 05:12 AM)Zajko Wrote:  I would. But my issue is that the supposed author does Not even put her name under the offer, so I am a little suspicious about the offer.
Not to mention the Whole site looks funny. It is a Shopify site, which - supposedly -
Code:
"generates graphics and bundles for your print on demand business. We specialize in custom printable interiors for KDP by Amazon, book covers, and many other needs for your Kindle Direct Publishing needs"
- so it Could be, they have just started working on it, but then they shouldn't have to put that offer in the middle of an empty site.

Afraid it will be just another ebook about puzzles or journals or coloring books etc. - which I am not sure one can put into KDP...(?)

maybe ask the OP where they got the info from, they mentioned erica stone
05-08-2019, 08:23 AM
bump for this
05-08-2019, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2019 03:01 PM by Maggie Jo.)
I was thinking it might be journals, but you can't do journals, coloring books, puzzles, or the like on Kindle. Quote books, maybe?

So I'm interested, but having been burned before by crap and not wanting to spend even $17 on crap, I'm hesitant. So if some lovely person is able to snag it, I would be most grateful.
05-08-2019, 04:15 PM
(05-08-2019 03:00 PM)Maggie Jo Wrote:  I was thinking it might be journals, but you can't do journals, coloring books, puzzles, or the like on Kindle. Quote books, maybe?

I don't have her book, but it says "kdp" - not Kindle. You can put notebooks, journals and all that on kdp now. In fact, you have to put it there. Createspace no longer exists.

Her salespage looks horrible, but I think it's because she's new to it. No contact either.
05-08-2019, 05:06 PM
Stay tuned I email Erica Stone for review let see what comeout
79.gif

32.gif