55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-08-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: [Req] KDP EZ Profits
I have the urge to just buy it since ES recommends it and it isn't costly. But since you've asked ES for a review, I'll wait.

Wondering what else she will say besides what have already been written in her email quoted below:

<QUOTE>
Ideal for Any Skill Level!
What do you do when you're pressed for time but REALLY want to tap into the potential of making money through the internet?

That's what Stacy has struggled with for years. She's a wife and mother and holds a high-pressure, full-time job.

I've known Stacy for a long time.- if not back to my Squidoo days than we met shortly thereafter.

She's on my email list and we've had many discussions about her goals to supplement (or replace) her family's income through her online efforts and the challenges she has faced as a result of her job and - for awhile - her hour plus commute each way to work.

By the end of her very long days she was too exhausted to even think about writing blog posts for affiliate marketing.

Stacy contacted me recently explaining she had been pursuing a new path online and she was so excited by her results she wanted to share.

She'd written our her strategy as an ebook and once I read it I knew she had a hit on her hands.

Her strategy is extremely simple - so simple that I couldn't believe it was possible.

See...Stacy sells books on Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) WITHOUT doing any writing.

Before you ask - she's NOT outsourcing any of the work or buying it from others, either.

She can publish 20 no-writing-required books EVERY DAY in just her spare time - the process is THAT fast.

I spent a few hours researching her material and scouring Amazon Kindle to see what she was talking about and - sure enough - all the signs are there proving this works.

Even my non-techie husband could follow the extremely detailed and thorough, step-by-step instructions.

Have teens, a spouse, a roommate who you could put to work for you? They could follow this guide.

KDP EZ PROFITS

The sales page is very simple, too, but I promise you that the ebook is solid and worth every penny!

And there are no upsells.

This is a hidden gem of a guide that I bet you've not seen anyone talking about but it's absolutely incredible. Stacy covers everything you need to copy exactly what she's doing to make money online.

I don't want you to miss this. Even if you're fine with writing blog posts and creating websites this could be a great second income stream or might be a great way to partner with family or friends.

Thanks!
</UNQOUTE>

(05-08-2019 05:06 PM)rebica Wrote:  Stay tuned I email Erica Stone for review let see what comeout
05-08-2019, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2019 11:05 PM by Heavy Weight Wrestler.)
(05-08-2019 04:15 PM)sindore Wrote:  Her salespage looks horrible, but I think it's because she's new to it. No contact either.

Seriously, you are MORE WORSE than her salespage.

sindore

What have you been doing for the 7 Years ?

Busy and no time for even meals ?

You one of the WORSE Leecher @ Bestblackhatforum !
05-09-2019, 03:33 AM
According to another affiliate email i got it's about notebooks...
05-09-2019, 05:43 AM
bump for this again
05-09-2019, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019 07:17 AM by Maggie Jo.)
@Sindore -

That's what I was thinking originally , but Erica's marketing eMail specifically mentioned Kindle which is what made me wonder. Will be interesting if Erica gets back to you:

"I spent a few hours researching her material and scouring Amazon Kindle to see what she was talking about and - sure enough - all the signs are there proving this works. "
36.gif
05-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Bump

Any news on this?

Thanks
05-10-2019, 03:40 AM
it seems like it's about notebooks
05-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Okay folks.

You can stop holding your breath over the suspense!

I've pulled the trigger and you can go see for yourself what this is all about:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-KDP-EZ-Profits

58.gif