42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Rank Any Video In 2-3 Days (GSA SEARCH ENGINE RANKER) Hawks Advanced HOT Guide
I’m going to give you a step by step walk through guide and show you how to rank a video using the “{GSA SEARCH ENGINE RANKER}” which is a fantastic tool and will generate you amazing links to your video(s) in no time at all. The settings I have given you will enable you to blast your video with a recommendation of around 4-5 hours before you stop the project.
This will be producing links for a wide variety of different platforms, remember you the more links you send to a video the BETTER. Period!
Please Note – I have attached my affiliate links to to some products below. I have attached 5% discounts on ALL the GSA below exclusive to CPA Elites Legends only.
You can help me out by using it for writing this guide or you can get it elsewhere it’s up to you.”
What you need
1. GSA TOOL – I got you guys a special discount for 5% on this tool you need the awesome GSA SEO tool and you can get it: BUY HERE <-=
2. VPS – You need a good VPS I personally use PowerUp Hosting they have AWESOME uptime and are even recommended by the GSA developers.
I have not had one single down time problem with them, I use the Windows VPS – Hyper-V Pro as it’s powerful and does EXACTLY what is says it does on the tin.
You can go ahead and buy that using my REF link: BUY HERE <-=

The Guide

Aright now you have the setup you need the method…
Below you will see the step by step method you need to use.
Sit back and let me show you a step by step blueprint that will enable you to rank videos in no time at all…

1. Create the project:
[Image: Rank-Any-Video.png]

2a. Copy the options shown:

[Image: Rank-Any-Video1.png]

2b. Copy second part of options:

[Image: Rank-Any-Video2.png]

3. Data and platforms + Read my message in boxes:

[Image: Rank-Any-Video3.png]

Based on spinning articles it’s not that difficult at all, in fact because your using videos it does not even need to be unique so your not going to get penalized anyway.
Head on over to an article directory and simply search for the closest keyword to your niche.
Needed Re Sources
- Download the Spinner Chief article spinner for free: http://www.spinnerchief.com
- How to spin articles using Spinner Chief: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkuZCnu7W-c
- Article directories to use: http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php
Must Have Tools
- Indexer – You MUST use an indexer and the INDEXIFICATION is the best for me, honestly it’s awesome and you can: GET IT HERE <-=
- Captcha Solver – You need a Captcha solver and the GSA Captcha Breaker is the best on the market right now and gives me fantastic results.
You can use the following link and get 5% discount: BUY HERE
If you use the settings attached to the images and follow the data platforms and what not, you will be able to make blasts on your videos for around 4-5 hours and they will rank in no time.
Under the “Options” you can make some adjustments as well, so because you are using the VPS which has a lot of power, you can use high threads so whack it up nice and high:
=================
- Threads to use: 600
- HTML Time-out: 100
- Custom time to wait between search engine queries: 10
=================
Important – If you want higher success LPM rates, you should buy the VPS and also look into buying private lists that hold awesome links in the list.
Legends – I’m sharing this guide with you guys as a sign of appreciation to you for helping to support this fantastic forum. I was going to sell this guide but decided to share it with you all.
Please leave a thanks below for me as a sign of appreciation.
I DO want to see you guys succeed and hope you can see that!
Don’t forget to leave a thanks below on the thread.
Regards,

Copy from: [font=Open sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://buddytheme.com/tutorials/seo-tips/2833-rank-any-video-in-2-3-days-gsa-search-engine-ranker-hawks-advanced-hot-guide.html[/font]
08-18-2014, 12:19 PM
RE:
The only thing I'm missing is a good verified list, I'll get one sooner or later.
08-19-2014, 05:58 AM
RE:
Just copy paste from another forum...thnx anyway for sharing
09-01-2014, 01:01 PM
RE:
Have you tested this method recently hoangnguyen to see if this still works? I have others who use gsa daily that says it takes longer now to rank youtube vid's.

40.gif