75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2020, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2020 12:52 AM by Edin.)
RE: [RULES] Udemy Section Rules
I would suggest the thread is to be edited as the following below :

[INFO] Udemy Section Guideline

-----

Please follow the guidelines stated below when using Udemy section.

We would appreciate that everyone is participating in the same guideline as we proposed, this will lead to a more orderly operation and user experience to everybody as a whole in our BBHF community.

===== TAGS =====

Coupon threads should start with the appropriate tags:
[GET] For courses made free with coupons
[F4LT] For courses marked as free without coupons
[BUNDLE] For bundle threads, threads with more than course (more than 1 course shared)

Etc...

Cheers
Edin
Udemy is a respectful community partner with great instructors.
Read the UDEMY Section Guideline

We don't rip their course for any leeching purpose

Subscribe with the promotion coupon and write them your product review or buy it if you like the course.

03-18-2020, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2020 01:26 AM by angelcrc7.)
Totally agree with Edin bro about the new title: [INFO] Udemy Section Guideline! And also agree with the tag [BUNDLE]; but for now we can continue using [B] tag! (both tags are ok)

Then I propose that the same Edin (sharer of the original Udemy guidelines) will create a new important thread with that new guidelines (if he wants of course)! Because 饿死我了 (or any other sharer) can not edit threads older than 3 months (as the the post 1 of this thread is older than 3 months).

Or maybe another great sharer could create that thread, someone as Extraño, leejiacheng1, bs00001, Rasur, capitalh, i_Love_Knowledge, Tymczas, or another; except me (because I want to give place and honor to another sharer!) ;)

Peace and success from your angel bro!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
08-07-2020, 12:45 PM
Can i also share Coupons here? Because I've tried once and i get a warning of spamming. Is there anything that I've done wrong. Please let me know because i also wanted to share free Coupons that I've got ?
10-04-2020, 11:11 PM
Would it be possible to create a separate thread or section for Udemy courses in foreign languages?

I don't mean courses like "Learn Basic French in 10 Days".

I'm referring to courses like "Curso Excel - Fórmulas, Tablas Dinámicas y Dashboards (Spanish) | 5 Horas"

12.gif