24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-25-2017, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 06:03 PM by manythanks.)
[REQUEST] Get Paid To Build Your List
Code:
http://malka.biz/getpaidtobuildyourlist/

Thanks in advance :)
09-26-2017, 04:03 AM
RE: [REQUEST] Get Paid To Build Your List
Bumperoooooo
09-27-2017, 05:14 AM
Last bumperoooooooooo
09-27-2017, 11:42 AM
This? I don't think so :p

"Hi and thank you for buying my cheat sheet that shows you how to make cheat sheets – and with PLR rights.

You’ll find the cheat sheet here:
Click on File -> Make a copy to save to your own Google Drive.

Or click File -> Download as to download in one of the many formats Google docs offers.

Enjoy ?"
09-27-2017, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 11:55 AM by manythanks.)
Is this it? Anyways FULL REPS for the share @cutepanda

What is the answer from her salesletter to this "twist"

Magic Button :
Code:
What's this about a twist?

Well, I'm gonna tease you just a little about that. I can't give it all away here on this page, after all.

Let's just say for now that I do one extra thing with my cheatsheets that makes them much more attractive to both buyers and affiliates I want to promote them for me to increase sales and profits. This extra thing does not require any more work on your part, but just offering it will result in more sales. You'll see.

I'll give you all the rest inside after you click that order button at the bottom of this page. You'll love it, I promise!

(09-27-2017 11:42 AM)cutepanda Wrote:  This? I don't think so :p

"Hi and thank you for buying my cheat sheet that shows you how to make cheat sheets – and with PLR rights.

You’ll find the cheat sheet here:
Click on File -> Make a copy to save to your own Google Drive.

Or click File -> Download as to download in one of the many formats Google docs offers.

Enjoy ?"
75.gif

67.gif