11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-24-2019, 08:23 PM
[REQ] youtube secrets
Any one can share this:
S.P: http://www.youtubesecrets.com
Thanks
06-25-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: [REQ] youtube secrets
isn't youtube cracking down on new channels that use creative commons "free" videos?

please do correct me if i am wrong.
06-25-2019, 04:32 AM
(06-25-2019 12:21 AM)ss9189 Wrote:  isn't youtube cracking down on new channels that use creative commons "free" videos?

Youtube is doing with that what they are most of their TOS right now - picking and choosing all willy nilly when and where they wanna hit someone.

If you've got a brand new channel, chances are you'll have a VERY hard time getting anywhere unless you do some hardcore editing.

If you've got an old / seasoned channel (either an old channel of your own or you buy one), you might have a little better luck, but if that channel is thin or has little content, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of luck there, either.

If you've got an old / seasoned channel that gets a ton of views already, has a lot of subscribers, and makes YT a bunch of $$ already, you can get away with it.
06-25-2019, 11:25 AM
(06-25-2019 04:32 AM)noob14 Wrote:  
(06-25-2019 12:21 AM)ss9189 Wrote:  isn't youtube cracking down on new channels that use creative commons "free" videos?

Youtube is doing with that what they are most of their TOS right now - picking and choosing all willy nilly when and where they wanna hit someone.

If you've got a brand new channel, chances are you'll have a VERY hard time getting anywhere unless you do some hardcore editing.

If you've got an old / seasoned channel (either an old channel of your own or you buy one), you might have a little better luck, but if that channel is thin or has little content, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of luck there, either.

If you've got an old / seasoned channel that gets a ton of views already, has a lot of subscribers, and makes YT a bunch of $$ already, you can get away with it.

yes.These are exactly my thoughts as well.

That's why i don't pay any attention to YT Courses which claim that one can make tons of $$$ just by using other people's content.
06-26-2019, 05:25 AM
bump for this. Tried to contact the product owner and there contact form doesn't seem to work tried on 2 different browsers.
23.gif
10-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Seller possibly get old and cant work as the content was since 2016

13.gif