43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2022, 08:00 PM
RE: [REQ] Where to Download Free Ebooks?
(11-17-2022 01:52 PM)layna61524 Wrote:  @taildive777: Thank you for the additional information. I followed your instructions and got TOR up and running. It took a long time to establish a connection and I gave up waiting for it to bring up the Z-Library site (the page continued to load).

I first used the link with the anonymiz prefix attached, which happens because BBHF anonymizes the links, and the page slowly churned and churned. Then I grabbed the naked link as shown in your post (selecting it instead of right-clicking and copying it) but I got an invalid link notification.

Do you find TOR to be slow like that or could there be another reason for this lag? At the same time I did this, I had Mozilla Firefox opened to BBHF but other than that, there were no active downloads or other activity.

I'll try again tomorrow when my eyes (and my energy) are fresh but I'm logging off for the night --- I'm bushed!

Thanks again.

Thanks
Layna61524
In reply to your question: I opened TOR and cut and pasted the raw link into the search box and Z-Library came right up. Now this was at nearly 4am in the morning so the sign-in page came up fast. During the day when traffic is high TOR can move quite slowly.

But good news..Someone posted a new access link****https://z-lib.is/***and it works. No more TOR!!!!!!

73.gif