57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2022, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2022 10:54 PM by jubileewizzy.)
[REQ] Where to Download Free Ebooks?
Hello friends,

It seems that b - ok (dot) org, b - ok (dot) cc is down

Can't seem to access them to download some books

Anyone knows a way around this?

Would be glad.

Thanks.
11-15-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: [REQ] Where to Download Free Ebooks?
You can download FREE Ebooks at
Magic Button :
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
11-15-2022, 11:43 PM
Take a look at library genesis.

Magic Button :
11-16-2022, 01:44 AM
This is a good one for magazines. Have to be quick though as the servers they put them on take them down very quickly.

https://magazinelib.com/
11-16-2022, 02:05 AM
zlibrary likely got the heat turned up on them. Libgen is awesome and pdfdrive is pretty good. Those two are all you really need.
57.gif
11-16-2022, 03:43 AM

a lot of free ebooks here ( pdf files ) :

( some books can only be borrowed but this is not really a problem )

https://archive.org/

11-16-2022, 03:48 AM
Thanks all for your immense help
11-16-2022, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2022 11:16 PM by taildive777.)
Z-Library, I think, was anticipating the day that they might be shut down so they set up the entire library elsewhere. To get to it, you first MUST download the TOR Browser, Easy to do. Download and install. After it's installed, click on the icon to open TOR and TOR will automatically connect to the internet. Once connection is complete, copy and past the following link in the top SEARCH BOX. You will be taken to the Z-Library sign in screen. It looks just like the sign in screen you have grown used to.

Here is the address for Z-Library via TOR:

http://bookszlibb74ugqojhzhg2a63w5i2atv5...ead.onion/
11-17-2022, 01:52 PM
@taildive777: Thank you for the additional information. I followed your instructions and got TOR up and running. It took a long time to establish a connection and I gave up waiting for it to bring up the Z-Library site (the page continued to load).

I first used the link with the anonymiz prefix attached, which happens because BBHF anonymizes the links, and the page slowly churned and churned. Then I grabbed the naked link as shown in your post (selecting it instead of right-clicking and copying it) but I got an invalid link notification.

Do you find TOR to be slow like that or could there be another reason for this lag? At the same time I did this, I had Mozilla Firefox opened to BBHF but other than that, there were no active downloads or other activity.

I'll try again tomorrow when my eyes (and my energy) are fresh but I'm logging off for the night --- I'm bushed!

Thanks again.

Thanks
Layna61524
11-17-2022, 06:39 PM
This is up right now!

Magic Button :

But the search function isn't working. They're still working on getting the site fully functional.
74.gif

62.gif