13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2021, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 06:59 AM by djn4645.)
[REQ] Tony Shepherd - Free Traffic Workshop - great reviews
Hello everyone.

I'm a huge Tony Shepherd fan. He's a brilliant marketer, content creator and most importantly he always makes products that work in the real world.

If you apply what he teaches, you will have great results. If I judge it by the reviews it's getting, his new product "Free Traffic Workshop" is no different.

Sales page:
https://hippymarketing.clickfunnels.com/...3997209225

Hopefully, someone can share it here. It'll be a great addition to this community.
09-08-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: [REQ] Tony Shepherd - Free Traffic Workshop - great reviews
Bring It On...
09-18-2021, 04:33 AM
Unfortunately Tony's stuff is REALLY hard to get. Most, if not all, of his stuff has been purchased by someone and then either shared or put in a Group Buy. Would that he would out a product on how he buys solo ads, but I don't see it coming any time soon.

Top notch material!
09-18-2021, 06:11 AM
(09-18-2021 04:33 AM)BlackTopHat Wrote:  Unfortunately Tony's stuff is REALLY hard to get. Most, if not all, of his stuff has been purchased by someone and then either shared or put in a Group Buy. Would that he would out a product on how he buys solo ads, but I don't see it coming any time soon.

Top notch material!

Actually, there was a thread on here that might have been for the content genius (or something else), but instead of that product, it was four years of his newsletters (his inner circle club). I cannot find that thread now, but in there, he talks many times about his solo ads and how they work. I am pretty sure it was also in his workshops course or one of the ones that was recently shared (not in GB). I distinctly remember reading about how he does his solo ads - pretty sure they are in the Q&A of one of the last shared ones. He describes where he purchases them, how often and how much.
09-18-2021, 06:15 AM
Searching the forum, I think the thread was deleted because of a group buy, not sure. I cannot find the thread that had the shared inner circle in it, I had commented in the thread several times, but searching my own posts does not bring it up.
18.gif
09-18-2021, 10:07 PM
I would like to get this as well if anyone can share or do a cheap gb for?
10-02-2021, 10:44 AM
Free rpt opt in, offer your own stuff, recruit affiliates.
01-05-2022, 03:27 AM
Bumping this
01-11-2022, 06:18 AM
He covers it in the Q&A 1 of his Quiet Success Workshop.

When I'm running solos (I don't run them all the time) I run 1-2 a week so over a month around 500 clicks which is 5 solos at $50 a time would be $250-300.

Says he looks for 40% conversion on 500 clicks. Around 200 new subs per month.

(09-18-2021 06:15 AM)DacInBC Wrote:  Searching the forum, I think the thread was deleted because of a group buy, not sure. I cannot find the thread that had the shared inner circle in it, I had commented in the thread several times, but searching my own posts does not bring it up.
01-11-2022, 07:19 AM
(01-11-2022 06:18 AM)fconcepts Wrote:  He covers it in the Q&A 1 of his Quiet Success Workshop.

When I'm running solos (I don't run them all the time) I run 1-2 a week so over a month around 500 clicks which is 5 solos at $50 a time would be $250-300.

Says he looks for 40% conversion on 500 clicks. Around 200 new subs per month.

(09-18-2021 06:15 AM)DacInBC Wrote:  Searching the forum, I think the thread was deleted because of a group buy, not sure. I cannot find the thread that had the shared inner circle in it, I had commented in the thread several times, but searching my own posts does not bring it up.

@fconcepts, not really sure what you're talking about. This thread is about his "Free Traffic Workshop" and you are talking about how he buys Solo Ads.
I don't care about Solo Ads but would really like to see the Free Traffic Workshop!
Cheers,
NoJob
12.gif
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks

12.gif