62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2013, 03:42 AM
RE:
Jay, but usually the cpc is much higher ?
So it's good to start with custom audience and manipulate/scrape, then moving to your method...right?
(09-03-2013 02:04 AM)Jay789 Wrote:  Sure you can PM me, and i'll get you all setup... Here's the thing about Custom Audiences, I can show you how to use a custom audience in conjunction with my software but.... There are 2 major drawbacks to custom audiences....

1.) Longevity - Since custom audiences are very targeted and small, you'll only be able to use it for a few days or a week at max. Then, you have to go back and scrape more ID's, find more relevant groups and/or fanpages. Which to me, that sounds like work... I don't know about you, but i'm trying to escape having a J.O.B. as much as possible and thats exactly what it turns out to, a constant grind trying to get a targeted audience. This is the thing, when I build a campaign, I want it to last me a while. That's why I do little to no targeting at all. I personally keep it very broad. So my target audience is almost always in the Millions. So what happens is that, when I get the campaign to work and get a good ROI, since I have a large enough audience it will take a long time to reach the entire audience. So I can have a campaign getting 100/300/500% ROI daily, and I dont have to do a thing and it will run for weeks or even months at a time. I see campaigns as a MSI (Multiple Source of Income) the more campaigns I have working on a Broad level, the longer the stream of income I have.

2.) Scalability - You can't scale up a custom audience campaign, it's just not possible. After working hard to get a good campaign working, you would want to scale it up to make as much money as possible. The problem is that you just can't scale up a custom audience so you can't make more money in a shorter time frame.

Hope this makes sense....
(09-02-2013 10:52 PM)sonpink Wrote:  Great....I really appreciate your effort. How about we PM you here and you can send us a private link redirect to special offer.

Will your course covers well on targeting audience? I mean how we can filter very very very Targeted.

Cheers,
(09-02-2013 03:57 PM)Jay789 Wrote:  That's reasonable enough... Can any MOD here please PM me to discuss how to go about this? I'd like to give the opportunity for everyone to dig in... I'll tell you the truth about my course, the FE does cover some basics that most people here would already know and then goes into some more advanced techniques. What happens is that I had to cover the ground for some people who pick up the course and don't know a single thing about advertising on FB. So I couldn't just leave them out you know. Then going into some more advanced techniques and strategies is what really got my ROI rolling... The software is really off the chain, if I do say so myself, It's really advanced and makes split-testing a breeze. Together, I believe it can really help everyone out that's either getting started, or to make what your already got going on a lot more successful. I've had people literally double their ROI within days because of this.... I'd like to do my best to help you guys out you know, that's why I'm posting here :)

(09-02-2013 03:13 PM)sonpink Wrote:  That would be great if you can offer a special offer JJ......We used to buy lot of wsos. But frustrated by the rehashed/B.S wso and stopped buying at all. Sure we buy if you make a good offer mate. How about FE+OTOs for the price of FE? :)

Considering u r reall JJ :P

(09-02-2013 12:52 PM)Jay789 Wrote:  Wattup Blackhatters... This is JJ the product owner, I was pleased to see so many people in this forum interested in my course. Honestly, I feel flattered... I'm not a professional serial product launcher by any means, i'm more of a guy grinding it out trying to get my own for my family and I, just like many of you...
I know how it could be starting out, trying to get to where you want, so I'd like to offer a special blackhat offer just for you guys... what do you think?
09-03-2013, 11:11 AM
RE:
Go pay this guy for his product! According to the thread, he is treating his customers right! Pay for it! It's ONLY $20 aprxo.
09-03-2013, 11:16 AM
RE:
the author's a$$ ripped off !! hahahahahah
09-03-2013, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 04:20 PM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
Edit - Never mind Smile
09-03-2013, 05:31 PM
RE:
what do u mean?
(09-03-2013 11:16 AM)Vyshakh Wrote:  the author's a$$ ripped off !! hahahahahah
45.gif
09-03-2013, 10:26 PM
RE:
(09-03-2013 11:11 AM)EasyDomination Wrote:  Go pay this guy for his product! According to the thread, he is treating his customers right! Pay for it! It's ONLY $20 aprxo.
Quote:the author's a$$ ripped off !! hahahahahah
Explain further and what is going on
09-04-2013, 02:30 AM
RE:
Any fresh news abouut this PRODUCT YET?
09-04-2013, 06:43 AM
RE:
Thanks JJ. Please PM the link for the offer.

Welcome
(09-02-2013 03:57 PM)Jay789 Wrote:  That's reasonable enough... Can any MOD here please PM me to discuss how to go about this? I'd like to give the opportunity for everyone to dig in... I'll tell you the truth about my course, the FE does cover some basics that most people here would already know and then goes into some more advanced techniques. What happens is that I had to cover the ground for some people who pick up the course and don't know a single thing about advertising on FB. So I couldn't just leave them out you know. Then going into some more advanced techniques and strategies is what really got my ROI rolling... The software is really off the chain, if I do say so myself, It's really advanced and makes split-testing a breeze. Together, I believe it can really help everyone out that's either getting started, or to make what your already got going on a lot more successful. I've had people literally double their ROI within days because of this.... I'd like to do my best to help you guys out you know, that's why I'm posting here :)

(09-02-2013 03:13 PM)sonpink Wrote:  That would be great if you can offer a special offer JJ......We used to buy lot of wsos. But frustrated by the rehashed/B.S wso and stopped buying at all. Sure we buy if you make a good offer mate. How about FE+OTOs for the price of FE? :)

Considering u r reall JJ :P

(09-02-2013 12:52 PM)Jay789 Wrote:  Wattup Blackhatters... This is JJ the product owner, I was pleased to see so many people in this forum interested in my course. Honestly, I feel flattered... I'm not a professional serial product launcher by any means, i'm more of a guy grinding it out trying to get my own for my family and I, just like many of you...
I know how it could be starting out, trying to get to where you want, so I'd like to offer a special blackhat offer just for you guys... what do you think?
09-04-2013, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 07:03 AM by peterheller.)
RE:
(09-02-2013 06:58 AM)Xebec Wrote:  I'm confused. Why are people posting fake links with the likes of http://www.gofyourselfetc.com? And, then why are people laughing and praising such posts?

I mean, aren't we all here to share? Why post crap like that? What am I missing?
cos leeching fucks like you with a big fat 0 REP, meaning all you do is leech but don't share back!!!

Jay, if your're serious, just hit us up with a code we can enter, or give us a paypal link for the discounted product.
09-04-2013, 01:36 PM
RE:
@ peterheller

You got + 5 Rep points from me :)
48.gif

53.gif