28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-25-2016, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 09:34 AM by Zajko.)
RE: [REQ] SociDynamo Wordpress Plugin
Ok guys, I'd Love to give you this Piece of Crap software, unfortunately it requires a Unique License Key for every activation.
I tried on a couple of my WP blogs, 2 hosts, and I am not able to get around it.

--------------------
Update:
As per request I uploaded the plugin below = needs a license key for working
If anybody can null/crack it, be my guest.
03-25-2016, 05:41 AM
(03-25-2016 05:03 AM)Zajko Wrote:  So if anybody can tell me How to get around that unique personal license key I gladly give it to you

Dude, if its a wordpress plugin. Just share the original zip file and if the source is not ioncube encoded. It will literally take seconds to null.

Even if its encoded with ioncube, depending on the version it may take time.

So just share it. Quicker you do. Quicker it gets shared!
03-25-2016, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 06:21 AM by Zajko.)
It is licensed through
Code:
http://www.licenseengine.com/
service
so I have no idea how good the code is, but I don't want to get into any troubles.
Can you null it?
03-25-2016, 06:29 AM
Sigh. It's most likely a general download link that they gave you to download it.

Which means they have no way of finding out who leaked it. Look at other WP shares from other members. Like a recent JohnnyShadow share. He just give the download url.

If you don't want it to come back to you. then don't share the license key. That's how they'll know its you.

The process of nulling is to bypass it calling home.
03-25-2016, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 07:07 AM by Zajko.)
Nulling I understand, but I still don't understand how you are going to activate it in your WordPress without that license key I have to enter Every time I activate that plugin

Anyway here is the SDPro latest from march 21

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/7GHGZESH
76.gif
03-25-2016, 09:02 AM
Nulling means changing the code so that it works without a license key. Sorry to argue, but you don't understand what nulling means.
03-25-2016, 09:26 AM
I am not arguing, but I always thought nulling refers to a particular script code itself = when you "null" (= clean) the code In the script so the script doesn't call home - as you said. (I used to do it myself on some simple scripts in the past)

- and I though "cracking" is the thing where you "crack"(change) the script that it will not ask for a key from the external source. (Never was able to do that)

My bad -
Now I know = seems they are basically both the same
03-31-2016, 03:11 AM
Any body Please Null this Plug-in
04-02-2016, 03:38 AM
Hi Friends,

Don't use this WordPress Plug-in because it's not safe for your site kindle don't purchase and don't share it here
04-06-2016, 07:45 AM
I've bought SEVERAL products from Brett when I first started I.M. about 6 yrs ago. Good luck with ANY product that you buy from him. Just like niterain said, his support is SHIT!

I also found, (back then, I haven't purchased from him in a while. I will only take his products for free now) that they didn't work as advertised (go figure right), anyway, that's when you run into the S***** support.....When you try and use the S***** software.

Now it's been awhile since I've bought anything from him so to be fair, mayyyybeee he changed....
82.gif

53.gif