71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Thumbs Up [ REQ ] Serobot
CAN ANY ONE GET THIS PROGRAM
IT SEEMS VERY INTERESTING
THE SALES PAGE IS

http://www.serobot.com/
05-20-2011, 01:45 AM
RE: [ REQ ] Serobot
and is launched by another blackhat forum - as I pm'ed to lala, this would be a great crack to get like a sniper taking out another sniper on the battlefield
05-22-2011, 01:56 AM
There is one actually from other forum but when I tried to instal in my PC, McAfee detected and deleted a trojan. So I never use it and so not sharing here.
05-22-2011, 02:40 AM
Guys listen, as soon as this will LEAK in other public forum or other vip forum. we are sure we can get this. currently some of the crackers knew are waiting for the one who actually bought this serobot and they will crack this. so if anyone had this, pm me and i'll forward this to crackers team. Anyway, i will be adding more and more and more VIP forums that was been ripped off by me. and count me in there will be an explosive tools for every supervip members which were expensive but in supervip room you can always get it for free. Anyway take care and Godbless.
i will be back now in ripping another vip forum runnning in background. Elite and Platinum of this famous VIP site will be released within this week. im 100% done with it, now time to permission access . This will be released within this weeks. Cheers.
i will be logging out now. back ripping other vip forum in background. take care,.
05-22-2011, 02:47 AM
Count me in ADMIN. i will do my best to look for this serobot.
If i found this as usual i will release this to supervip room.
i do have spies from other vip forum too and other minor crackers forum. so by the time this will be released expect that it will be right away be available in supoervip room..
someone had requested a cpa blaster on me currently,im getting lot of request. was that how famous am i? lol.
anyway i forgot who requested for cpa blaster but expect this on admin cause i found the blueprint of the new vip forum to be added by admin and i see lot of good tools there. Great job again. you always ripped vip forum. ADMIN your a GOD. $__$
10.gif
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
05-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Lol im not a GOD .I am just dedicated to make this forum be the best blackhat forum ever created not for my sake but for the sake of everyone and i am proud to say that i am surpassing my goals and expectations already but it doesnt mean i will stop. No! i will never stop and expect what i always says. "more to come" :)

ok i think im saying too much already.
See my surprise in less than 15 days from now.. :)
05-22-2011, 03:34 AM
(05-22-2011 02:55 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  Lol im not a GOD .I am just dedicated to make this forum be the best blackhat forum ever created not for my sake but for the sake of everyone and i am proud to say that i am surpassing my goals and expectations already but it doesnt mean i will stop. No! i will never stop and expect what i always says. "more to come" :)

ok i think im saying too much already.
See my surprise in less than 15 days from now.. :)
Your the BOSS Admin, All VIP's are waiting for this to Happen and I'am d*** sure all Public members will find SuperVIP section enticing. Your the great you are the best man!
05-22-2011, 11:51 PM
The serobot I got from other forum is infected by a Trojan which created some havoc to my PC. Still in the midst of cleaning up. McAfee didn't catch it at first.

So be careful of this. Just for information.
05-23-2011, 11:27 PM
I have serobot, legit from that site. Admin, PM me, please.
05-25-2011, 06:33 PM
i want it too.... this very great tools...
68.gif

59.gif