71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-24-2024, 02:49 AM
RE: [REQ] Scalp Trading Lab
bumping this........
02-25-2024, 05:27 AM
it will come about soon, especially how he just did a bootcamp.
02-26-2024, 02:22 AM
What does he teach in his bootcamp that aren't in his youtube content? Is it just more organized?

I've watched a lot of his youtube videos in the last week or two and I think you could get a handle on the system from that unless there's a missing piece or something.

One thing I've seen him doing a lot recently that I'm not a fan of is he'll miss the entry, but still say his analysis was "right".

Like a "my entry didn't get targeted and missed by 1.9 pips, but if you had adjusted that you'd have made 3%!"

C'mon, man...you could say that sorta thing a million different ways.

I mean don't get me wrong - I think anyone following signals down to the pip is kinda crazy given how much difference there is between brokers, spread, etc. But this feels like padding the stats to me.

I've done a bunch of study with mSNR / engulfing and wonder if when gauging S&D levels on the H1, M15, M5, M1, etc, you'd be better off going with engulfing to give you a bit of an entry range rather than only the specific to-the-pip level based on a candle top/bottom.
02-28-2024, 08:43 AM
(02-26-2024 02:22 AM)noob14 Wrote:  What does he teach in his bootcamp that aren't in his youtube content? Is it just more organized?

I've watched a lot of his youtube videos in the last week or two and I think you could get a handle on the system from that unless there's a missing piece or something.

One thing I've seen him doing a lot recently that I'm not a fan of is he'll miss the entry, but still say his analysis was "right".

Like a "my entry didn't get targeted and missed by 1.9 pips, but if you had adjusted that you'd have made 3%!"

C'mon, man...you could say that sorta thing a million different ways.

I mean don't get me wrong - I think anyone following signals down to the pip is kinda crazy given how much difference there is between brokers, spread, etc. But this feels like padding the stats to me.

I've done a bunch of study with mSNR / engulfing and wonder if when gauging S&D levels on the H1, M15, M5, M1, etc, you'd be better off going with engulfing to give you a bit of an entry range rather than only the specific to-the-pip level based on a candle top/bottom.

Now that you say this, I found myself thinking of it and it's true... Like it's a casualties right?
I don't know...
So what do you think really? I'm not a fan that would defend X or Y to the end.
I'm a fan of the one that makes things correct.
03-02-2024, 01:03 AM
I don't totally know what I think. I do believe his strategy is very good and valid, but his gimmick makes me wonder. I feel like he embellishes just enough that it causes me to wonder what else is "kinda"...or "yeah, but"...meaning what he teaches is "legit", but it always comes with a "but" lol

If that makes sense.

Has he ever said how he does risk management? I see his SL is typically 10-11 pips, with TPs being 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1...but when does he move SL? Like if you pass 1:1 and it starts to retrace, when does he cut it off and TP vs let it retrace and go up to 2:1 or 3:1?

I'm actually studying something else right now that is similar in nature to this, but it's based more on key levels - actually pretty similar to malaysian SNR. I think the two could be combined to make a pretty mechanical strategy, but I need to mess with it.
73.gif
03-02-2024, 08:06 PM
(03-02-2024 01:03 AM)noob14 Wrote:  I don't totally know what I think. I do believe his strategy is very good and valid, but his gimmick makes me wonder. I feel like he embellishes just enough that it causes me to wonder what else is "kinda"...or "yeah, but"...meaning what he teaches is "legit", but it always comes with a "but" lol

If that makes sense.

Has he ever said how he does risk management? I see his SL is typically 10-11 pips, with TPs being 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1...but when does he move SL? Like if you pass 1:1 and it starts to retrace, when does he cut it off and TP vs let it retrace and go up to 2:1 or 3:1?

I'm actually studying something else right now that is similar in nature to this, but it's based more on key levels - actually pretty similar to malaysian SNR. I think the two could be combined to make a pretty mechanical strategy, but I need to mess with it.

Nice, yes you're right actually and also there is no specific or perfect way to trade either.
But it is interesting to gather information from one or other trader, to get your "perfect" trading strategy.
Also, someone that is doing 90% winrate, can be less profitable than the one that has a 40% or even 30% winrate.

Also I am wondering, what course or how you are doing the Malaysian SNR.
That I have never hear it, but it may be interesting to see the concept.

Thanks in advance sir.
03-05-2024, 01:58 AM
(03-02-2024 08:06 PM)et133 Wrote:  Also I am wondering, what course or how you are doing the Malaysian SNR.

So you don't know anything about it?

oooof...it's an interesting concept, but not at all easy to learn. Most of the stuff out there is hard to learn from. There are a lot of leaked mentorships, but most of the people teaching it either don't speak English, don't speak it well, or can't teach / explain worth a dang.

Go to the Trading Nut youtube channel, and watch the interviews, as well as strategy videos of Black Rabbit (I forget his name...Evan something), zlankator, and loaded potatoooo. That will give you a basic intro. Ariff T also has an interview and strategy video on there, but he uses trend lines (MSNR trend lines are WAY different than normal trend lines) and will only confuse you.

Then search youtube for zlankator's stuff - there is a lot there.

The AKFX channel also has a long tutorial series, but the dude rambles incessantly and it's hard to get through his info.

The long and the short of MSNR is that every time two completed candles come together, it creates a new key level at the end of the first candle. So a bullish candle and a bearish candle form a key level at th end of the bullish candle (called an "A" level), a bearish and bullish form a key level at the end of the bearish candle (called a "V" level), and two candles going in the same direction form a key level at the end of the first candle (going either direction).

Key levels are formed at the end of the candle BODY - not the wick.

Higher timeframes rule all.

Key levels are either "fresh" (a wick is not touching them) or a "unfresh" (a wick is touching it).

The idea is that price always moves from level to level...so price will create a level at the end of say a 4-hour candle, then go to another fresh 4-hour level. Daily to daily, weekly to weekly, etc.

Then you use QMs and more to determine when price will change direction.

There's a lot to it...I have a very basic understanding of it, but it's hard finding good information. It's a whole rabbit hole and sorta "clique" of traders. They all almost exclusively trade gold.
03-05-2024, 07:01 AM
(03-05-2024 01:58 AM)noob14 Wrote:  
(03-02-2024 08:06 PM)et133 Wrote:  Also I am wondering, what course or how you are doing the Malaysian SNR.

So you don't know anything about it?

oooof...it's an interesting concept, but not at all easy to learn. Most of the stuff out there is hard to learn from. There are a lot of leaked mentorships, but most of the people teaching it either don't speak English, don't speak it well, or can't teach / explain worth a dang.

Go to the Trading Nut youtube channel, and watch the interviews, as well as strategy videos of Black Rabbit (I forget his name...Evan something), zlankator, and loaded potatoooo. That will give you a basic intro. Ariff T also has an interview and strategy video on there, but he uses trend lines (MSNR trend lines are WAY different than normal trend lines) and will only confuse you.

Then search youtube for zlankator's stuff - there is a lot there.

The AKFX channel also has a long tutorial series, but the dude rambles incessantly and it's hard to get through his info.

The long and the short of MSNR is that every time two completed candles come together, it creates a new key level at the end of the first candle. So a bullish candle and a bearish candle form a key level at th end of the bullish candle (called an "A" level), a bearish and bullish form a key level at the end of the bearish candle (called a "V" level), and two candles going in the same direction form a key level at the end of the first candle (going either direction).

Key levels are formed at the end of the candle BODY - not the wick.

Higher timeframes rule all.

Key levels are either "fresh" (a wick is not touching them) or a "unfresh" (a wick is touching it).

The idea is that price always moves from level to level...so price will create a level at the end of say a 4-hour candle, then go to another fresh 4-hour level. Daily to daily, weekly to weekly, etc.

Then you use QMs and more to determine when price will change direction.

There's a lot to it...I have a very basic understanding of it, but it's hard finding good information. It's a whole rabbit hole and sorta "clique" of traders. They all almost exclusively trade gold.

Firstly thanks for your message, I mean actually like with that name I don't really know the concept itself.
Been trading/experience for a while, and as I say, always learning from new traders and old experienced traders.
But as you explained to me, I think I saw something, maybe a while ago, not sure when but it is interesting definitely, and not something either you find, or people/traders use to teach.
Not something that is very hard, mathematical or complicated but I get the point you mean and it makes sense 100%
What is QMs, and also, do you use some concepts of FVG, OBS, and similar?
or not really?
03-05-2024, 02:37 PM
anyone have this?
03-10-2024, 04:36 AM
thanks for the share
66.gif

49.gif