25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-10-2014, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 08:23 PM by fiety.)
RE:
I will give the feedback later this week or next, need to experiment 1st.. I just bought directly the pro version, unlimited install to all my website. total of $27 is not bad for pro version.

I understand they will not use it for sending current promotions, since importing will takes time and cause double work when they already have existing lists on their subscribed auotoresponder company. This can be use on their side as backup though if the big AR companies got down like recent DDOS attack experience by aweber.

All the best,
fiety
04-10-2014, 08:36 PM
RE:
As a matter of principle they should have used it at least for this promotion as a proof of concept. In any case they would just import their lists no need to reconfirm emails or anything.

Fiety, Can someone just buy the proonly license directly from the oto URL without having bought the 3 license for $37 first???? Please confirm that, it would be interesting :)
Places to go and people to be.
04-11-2014, 12:54 AM
RE:
Yeah Fiety, would you mind sharing the link for $27 for the unlimited license?
(04-10-2014 08:19 PM)fiety Wrote:  I will give the feedback later this week or next, need to experiment 1st.. I just bought directly the pro version, unlimited install to all my website. total of $27 is not bad for pro version.

I understand they will not use it for sending current promotions, since importing will takes time and cause double work when they already have existing lists on their subscribed auotoresponder company. This can be use on their side as backup though if the big AR companies got down like recent DDOS attack experience by aweber.

All the best,
fiety
04-11-2014, 02:12 AM
RE:
(04-11-2014 12:54 AM)makinbuckz Wrote:  Yeah Fiety, would you mind sharing the link for $27 for the unlimited license?
~~

There you go: Both Versions Sold Separately HERE
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
04-11-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
Thanks for the link - please DO let us know what you think of the plugin ?
62.gif
04-11-2014, 08:30 PM
RE:
thank you, I got this, so far so good :)
Places to go and people to be.
04-12-2014, 03:05 AM
RE:
anyone have this to share thanks
04-13-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 12:25 AM by fiety.)
RE:
Yes, you buy it separates as the provided link above.

More people sent me a PM to share it since it's unlimited license.. but unfortunately I can't share it, due to the fact that the license email I have provided were sensitive and I can't give it to everyone. The email is needed to match with the corresponding license key they have provided.

Sorry guys, I really protect that email address, so I can't share it.

All the best,
fiety
04-13-2014, 12:48 AM
RE:
Yup, Fiety is right. I got this too and Your domains get connected to your payment email address. So it gets obvisous when someone tries to share this around! Your best bet is to just get the PRO while they have it at low price.

See my post above for the PRO only link: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...#pid670478
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
04-13-2014, 01:02 AM
RE:
Thxs aKinaKus, RapidMailer Pro is cheaper then the normal version? Price of Rapid Mailer Pro is only $27? Including IMSC Fresh Leads and IMSC Magnet plugins?
(04-11-2014 02:12 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 12:54 AM)makinbuckz Wrote:  Yeah Fiety, would you mind sharing the link for $27 for the unlimited license?
~~

There you go: Both Versions Sold Separately HERE
27.gif
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance

27.gif