10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-01-2012, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 04:22 AM by F0l2saken.)
[REQ] No Hands Seo 1.7 Just released
Just a heads up to whomever cracks these No Hands Seo 1.7 was just released. It's a pretty big update too as it adds 5 new platforms to it's automatic link generating capabilities. You can see the changelog of the new features at:

http://nohandsseo.com/blog/no-hands-seo-update-v1-7/

On another note someone should attempt to crack GSA search engine ranker, it completely blows No Hands Seo out of the water they aren't even comparable. GSA search engine ranker can be found here:

http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/

As far as I know the only cracked version of GSA search engine ranker is 2.05 and it's done by IM nuke. Not many people know about GSA search engine ranker because they let it grow by word of mouth. GSA search engine ranker shouldn't even be mentioned in the same setence as no hands seo. GSA submits automatically to blogs, forums, images, directories, guestbooks, indexers, trackbacks, referrers, and pingbacks and you can also select to generate just do follow or do follow + no follow. No hands SEO only submits to blogs, and most of them are no follow.

The program-ability of GSA is far superior to No hands SEO too. If you feel like thinking outside the box (which is always a good idea to not do the same thing everyone else is doing) you can learn how to teach GSA to post on new platforms.

Basically take my word for it, you can run 5 scrapejets and 5 no hand seo's at the same time and not come close to the power of 1 GSA search engine ranker.

Oh and another thing :) GSA search engine rankers proxy harvestor (that's automatic and checks every say 30 minutes (you set this value)) is the best of any automatic proxy harvestor. I actually copy/paste the proxies it has into other programs I'm using. It usually keeps a fresh list of between 1000 - 2000 proxies at any given time (public of course).
04-01-2012, 05:21 AM
RE: [REQ] No Hands Seo 1.7 Just released
I already know about gsa search engine ranker...and i must say it's very good in it's functioning..
04-01-2012, 06:43 AM
I will take a look at both of them later. I don't know if I can crack them, but I will take a look anyway.
04-01-2012, 09:35 AM
go omega.. go...
04-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Please crack
18.gif
04-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Please crack this tool for the community.. thanks in advance.. :D
04-01-2012, 06:34 PM
I just took a look at both of them and they are not .net applications from what I am finding. So I have no clue on how to crack them at them moment.
I could be wrong though. If someone could tell me what type of application they are it would be helpful.
04-01-2012, 06:38 PM
This is .net but its packed with themida which hide what its coded in
04-01-2012, 07:06 PM
It looked like .net but my software tells me otherwise. I will look to see how to bypass themida, but if anyone knows how to please let me know. Thanks
04-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Seems latest version is 1.7.1
Code:
http://nohandsseo.com/blog/
67.gif

53.gif