33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-15-2022, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2022 02:18 PM by blackhatterinpink.)
[REQ] Jim Edwards - Write Your Book in 7 Days version 3.0
Salespage:
https://7dayebook.com/write-your-book-in-7-days

Would appreciate it if someone can share the latest version (with Kindle included). Thanks
Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Consitituer
10-20-2022, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2022 09:57 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [REQ] Jim Edwards - Write Your Book in 7 Days version 3.0
=============================
UPDATE --- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2022

I just added a link to download the FE Book in AZW3
(Amazon Kindle) format that blackhatterinpink
asked for. I hope he gets to see it, because
so far, I don't see him on his own REQ thread.

==============================

============================
UPDATE --- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2022
============================

I updated this post and removed everything
because you can go to the Amazon S3
bucket to grab the files. I provide that
information in my post farther below. You
can also follow the Mediafire link posted by
areyouserious (also below) to grab this share.

HOW TO WRITE AND PUBLISH
YOUR OWN E-BOOK...
IN AS LITTLE AS
7 DAYS

(VERSION 3.0)

[Image: 152b7e122562a086e8d8182c2dcb0942.png]

For anyone who wants just the FE product asked for in this thread and don't want to bother with looking through the S3 bucket, here's the link...

GET THE PDF FORMAT HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
http://grm.downloads.tjem.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/7dayebook/nbyw3np04jgh/7dayebookv3-kindle.pdf

GET THE AMAZON AZW3 FORMAT HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/18iy0ehxoshdhp8/7dayebookv3-kindle.azw3/file

Otherwise, see my other post farther below for instructions on where to go to use a great Amazon S3 bucket ripper tool and what to type in the search field once you're there.

Unless the bucket gets shut down (and it probably will!) you're in for a treat because the files are available as of the time I write this post and you'll have access to not only the featured request but all of Jim Edwards's stuff... while it lasts, that is!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
10-20-2022, 01:16 PM
Nice share, L.! + reps
Thanks
10-20-2022, 11:52 PM
Thank you, punkim. Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
10-21-2022, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2022 03:38 AM by areyouserious.)
Get it here...

Enjoy,

Seriously
41.gif
10-21-2022, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2022 09:10 AM by layna61524.)
Thank you for sharing it, areyouserious and for the head's up PM that it was sitting right there all along.

I spent so much time on yesterday and most of last night following the links from my research that I overlooked the Amazon S3 bucket sitting in plain sight --- before my very eyes!

I have added triple MAX REPS to you for the kind share and for bringing this to my attention. I was almost blind last night by the time I finished that post and shut everything down and went to bed. So I am glad you found what I'd been searching for --- you saved me having to buy it.

Before I logged off last night, I sent a PM to blackhatterinpink about this and I'll do a follow-up so they can grab everything from the bucket.

@All: I just got word that Jim Edwards's Amazon S3 bucket (posted in my earlier post as one of the shares) is wide open. It won't stay that way very long, I guarantee.

So, get over there and grab what you can (if you're smart you'll go for the Write Your Book in 7 Days 3.0 first and get anything else afterwards).

UPDATE: I edited my earlier post and removed all those individual links I shared because you can now get everything from that Amazon S3 bucket. Below, follow the instructions and you shouldn't have any problems --- but if you tarry, you risk being locked out because that bucket could shut at any time.

===========
INSTRUCTIONS
===========

Use this site ripper to do it!

sIMplified's Site Ripper Tool
Magic Button :
Code:
https://simplified.likesyou.org

Then, go to the lower half of the page (gray area) on that site and click the Secure My Amazon S3 button. In the search field, type this bucket name (it was shown in one of the downloads I provided in my share):

Magic Button :
Code:
grm.downloads.tjem

The acronynm "tjem" is for The Jim Edwards Method (name of his site) and I believe the "grm" is another site of his (Guaranteed Response Marketing).

Anyway, that should give you more Jim Edwards stuff than you can use but get there quick, use a VPN if you have one and he may shut the bucket down because of the traffic, so grab the 7 Day eBook stuff first.

[Image: 59a1727d253ad3d5f19b1acdd70127f5.png]

I know areyouserious kindly shared the FE of this product (follow his link from his post) but in the Amazon Bucket, there are video tutorial modules that go with it and probably much more (see my Internet Download Manager image above).

Okay... peace-out.

Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
10-22-2022, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2022 07:11 AM by mthomas.)
Thanks for the share, Layna!
+5 Reps sent...

[Image: thanks.gif]
10-22-2022, 08:25 AM
Thank you, mthomas. Appreciate it. Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
10-24-2022, 02:50 PM
(10-20-2022 11:52 PM)layna61524 Wrote:  Thank you, punkim. Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524

(10-21-2022 06:48 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  Thank you for sharing it, areyouserious and for the head's up PM that it was sitting right there all along.

I spent so much time on yesterday and most of last night following the links from my research that I overlooked the Amazon S3 bucket sitting in plain sight --- before my very eyes!

You are both AWESOME people! Thanks Max Reps to you both. I've been wanting to purchase this but was quite hesitant because I've read the older version if not for the update which includes Kindle. Thank you!
Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Consitituer
10-25-2022, 07:48 AM
You're welcome, blackhatterinpink and thanks for posting/repping. I was worried you wouldn't get back to your own thread to see this, thus, all the PMs I sent to update you over several days. Be sure to grab the Kindle format you specifically asked for and get into that bucket to download a treasure of Jim Edwards' files --- before it gets locked down.

Enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
39.gif

61.gif