51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE:
(09-12-2013 10:46 PM)Hajjopei Wrote:  renoufs product sucks while being there to the world. alone by the fact that poor people NOT knowing valuable sources like this forum to check S C A M S people like you horseshitteater renouf sell to them....

You, renouf, like a 98% of other WSO sellers make them poor people believe your donkeyfuckingwords coming out of your unwashed facefuck.
That product is telling shit and wouldn't be worth an email to receive consuming my energy....

Great, that you know it now....
Why dont you start to promote forums like these on the WF and be upstraight fuckface from now on. Leeching son of a bitch

Magic Button :
SAME goes to You heatherw, being renoufs bitch L****** his shitten fuckface
@ Hajjopei

Well Said ! Biggrin

+ 5 Rep points for You....
So Funny and Nice comment on both R******* M**** LEECHER Biggrin

These 2 CLOWNS from Day 1 join BBHF has NO intention of sharing anything...NONE...

Shame on both for being SELFISH 42rock 42rock
09-13-2013, 03:40 AM
RE:
It is so funny to say shame on me for not sharing (You mean stealing) products. I would never do something like that as I am not a thief. Do you think it is ok to touch a child ? Maybe you didn't rape them so it is ok in your eyes ? Or would you say you were just testing their goods before you bought them ? Black hatters are the pedophiles of the Internet. You should not be proud of yourself. You should hide in a corner in disgust.
09-13-2013, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 03:49 AM by Hajjopei.)
RE:
O' course you cant be always secure .... But you could have at least tried to secure your "baby" from being "molested"... haaah?

And even more, the mthods you sell for real dollars are completely unreal and shared free on blogposts and in forums like these.... Hold Your head out and maybe the oncoming train hits it.
(09-13-2013 03:40 AM)renoufj Wrote:  It is so funny to say shame on me for not sharing (You mean stealing) products. I would never do something like that as I am not a thief. Do you think it is ok to touch a child ? Maybe you didn't rape them so it is ok in your eyes ? Or would you say you were just testing their goods before you bought them ? Black hatters are the pedophiles of the Internet. You should not be proud of yourself. You should hide in a corner in disgust.
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
09-13-2013, 03:56 AM
RE:
Guys I'm too busy counting my money. I got to go. Have a good one with your digital pedophilia.
09-13-2013, 04:10 AM
RE:
And like I said "renouf", sit here and act like you've never downloaded a product, movie or mp3 of the internet. Actors and musicians put there heart into there craft and thousands download it off the Internet, but you compare it to molestation? You ain't no different! Get out of here with that bull! I believe if these product creators made so much money with the method in their courses as they claim, they wouldn't give a rats ass about their product being shared. Only the one who rely on ppl buying the product would care, seeing thats their source of income. Not the actual method. Those type of marketers are molesting their customers, since you want to call ppl molestors.
12.gif
SHARE WITH ME PREMIUM SHOPIFY THEMES AND SHARE IT NOOOOOOW! lololololol Love ya!
09-13-2013, 05:13 AM
RE:
(09-12-2013 05:08 PM)LeecherEatMyShit Aka THOR Wrote:  Anybody still wanna F*** Thor ?? Blush Lol Blush

[Image: really-ugly-face-jpg.jpg]
Thor, change your profile picture back!!! It scares the s*!t out of me Biggrin
[Image: social-traffic.gif]
09-13-2013, 05:15 AM
RE:
Good word, repadded
(09-13-2013 04:10 AM)trillsouth Wrote:  And like I said "renouf", sit here and act like you've never downloaded a product, movie or mp3 of the internet. Actors and musicians put there heart into there craft and thousands download it off the Internet, but you compare it to molestation? You ain't no different! Get out of here with that bull! I believe if these product creators made so much money with the method in their courses as they claim, they wouldn't give a rats ass about their product being shared. Only the one who rely on ppl buying the product would care, seeing thats their source of income. Not the actual method. Those type of marketers are molesting their customers, since you want to call ppl molestors.
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
09-13-2013, 08:23 AM
RE:
(09-13-2013 04:10 AM)trillsouth Wrote:  And like I said "renouf", sit here and act like you've never downloaded a product, movie or mp3 of the internet. Actors and musicians put there heart into there craft and thousands download it off the Internet, but you compare it to molestation? You ain't no different! Get out of here with that bull! I believe if these product creators made so much money with the method in their courses as they claim, they wouldn't give a rats ass about their product being shared. Only the one who rely on ppl buying the product would care, seeing thats their source of income. Not the actual method. Those type of marketers are molesting their customers, since you want to call ppl molestors.
Well said. Everybody is a leecher in some way or the other. Dickheads just won't admit the fact that they're one of those.
09-13-2013, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 08:52 AM by heatherw.)
RE:
Haha, Thor you're pathetic. You think me and Jimbo are the same person. No, fag, you're just a c***.

By the way, Thor, it's funny to see all of the posts you made, because I can see that your panties are all up in a bunch over the fact that I called you out on your D******* comments.

I have to tell you, though, it's hard to keep up with all of your comments, while I'm also p****** out your mother, your sister, your wife, and your daughter on the street corner. Look, I paid you fair and square, so that I could pimp out your mom, your sister, your wife, and your daughter. Now please let me get back to selling their bodies to the crack pots.

Geez, it's so annoying when you interrupt me from doing my job of p****** out your mother, your sister, your wife, and your daughter. I don't interrupt you at your place of work and slap the dicks out of your mouth when you're earning your living. By the way, your mom's a fast learner. she earned me $200 bucks today because she likes taking 'em 2 at a time. She told me that you taught her that trick.
09-13-2013, 11:46 AM
RE:
(09-13-2013 08:39 AM)heatherw Wrote:  Haha, Thor you're pathetic. You think me and Jimbo are the same person. No, fag, you're just a c***.

By the way, Thor, it's funny to see all of the posts you made, because I can see that your panties are all up in a bunch over the fact that I called you out on your D******* comments.

I have to tell you, though, it's hard to keep up with all of your comments, while I'm also p****** out your mother, your sister, your wife, and your daughter on the street corner. Look, I paid you fair and square, so that I could pimp out your mom, your sister, your wife, and your daughter. Now please let me get back to selling their bodies to the crack pots.

Geez, it's so annoying when you interrupt me from doing my job of p****** out your mother, your sister, your wife, and your daughter. I don't interrupt you at your place of work and slap the dicks out of your mouth when you're earning your living. By the way, your mom's a fast learner. she earned me $200 bucks today because she likes taking 'em 2 at a time. She told me that you taught her that trick.
I am pathetic ?

Young D******* man, you are far worse than my son.....You are too HYPOCRITE.... Lol

Or should i say you are too D******** ?

Oh F***....Almost forgot, you are just another SELFISH GAY LEECHER..... 42rock

Admin should BAN YOU for wasting bandwidth and NO contribution for so long...

You are NO different from a street beggar as usual.

I SINCERELY PITY your Mum and Dad for giving birth such a USELESS FAG SON....

IF i am your parents, would have THROW YOU OUT of the house.... Biggrin
80.gif

12.gif