18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2013, 02:19 PM
RE:
(06-27-2013 01:58 PM)ChampionZ Wrote:  To be honest, Peter is a fellow member on this forum, he paid to post his product. While the benefits of free reviews and traffic from sharing here freely would be obvious for all to see ... it's just a bit of community etiquette and courtesy towards product creators in general should ALWAYS be established once they enter a thread.

In fact, none of this should even be an issue, much less an argument unless the creator is a COMPLETE BONEHEAD or if they just made a new account in order to complain. lol

While Peter could have offered a few review copies for testimonials on his special offer thread to perhaps show the value, I don't think members here should be leaking products in front of their fellow members who created them ... much less continue to organize group buys in front of them after they've already expressed thoughtful concerns. Someone once said...

Sharing for the sake of sharing if GREAT unless you're pirating for the sake of pirating.

Think on that one :)
You've single-handedly changed my opinion of this forum. Thank you for that.
Naturally, I agree with what you are saying, But I'd like to say this: the reason I didn't give out vouch copies is this:

1. Nobody ever even asked
2. I sell my product on Warrior Forums and Hack Forums, too, where I've already given out 10+ vouch copies. Anymore than that and I'm just losing money.
3. As soon as I paid for my post, this thread was created to attempt to leak my product so naturally I wasn't in a very giving mood and got a little angry that people were so openly willing to try and leak my product.

Hopefully everybody understands this from my perspective.
Once again, thank you ChampionZ.
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
RE:
(06-27-2013 02:19 PM)Peter L Wrote:  
(06-27-2013 01:58 PM)ChampionZ Wrote:  To be honest, Peter is a fellow member on this forum, he paid to post his product. While the benefits of free reviews and traffic from sharing here freely would be obvious for all to see ... it's just a bit of community etiquette and courtesy towards product creators in general should ALWAYS be established once they enter a thread.

In fact, none of this should even be an issue, much less an argument unless the creator is a COMPLETE BONEHEAD or if they just made a new account in order to complain. lol

While Peter could have offered a few review copies for testimonials on his special offer thread to perhaps show the value, I don't think members here should be leaking products in front of their fellow members who created them ... much less continue to organize group buys in front of them after they've already expressed thoughtful concerns. Someone once said...

Sharing for the sake of sharing if GREAT unless you're pirating for the sake of pirating.

Naturally, I agree with what you are saying, But I'd like to say this: the reason I didn't give out vouch copies is this:

2. I sell my product on Warrior Forums and Hack Forums, too, where I've already given out 10+ vouch copies. Anymore than that and I'm just losing money.
3. As soon as I paid for my post, this thread was created to attempt to leak my product so naturally I wasn't in a very giving mood and got a little angry that people were so openly willing to try and leak my product.

1. Just read post # 20 by Moses (me).
2. "...Losing money". And the "girl" answered after being asked how much :"$ 100 and believe me I'm loosing money"...
3. Who knew you have a paid option here before asking for the product ?

-BTW I've seen in the BSO that you have to invest 900 to MAYBE earn 1200. Don't see a business here.

Good luck

Moses
06-27-2013, 02:44 PM
RE:
(06-27-2013 02:37 PM)moses Wrote:  
(06-27-2013 02:19 PM)Peter L Wrote:  

1. Just read post # 20 by Moses (me).
2. "...Losing money". And the "girl" answered after being asked how much :"$ 100 and believe me I'm loosing money"...
3. Who knew you have a paid option here before asking for the product ?

-BTW I've seen in the BSO that you have to invest 900 to MAYBE earn 1200. Don't see a business here.

Good luck

Moses
1. Moses, you said this:
Magic Button :
"Look Peter,

Your attitude is wrong.
This is the only place to get real honest reviews.
If you believe in your product, put it here for a
test giving some free review copies.
If you get positive reviews then you offer your
product 10-20 unities at a very very discounted price.
I am sure everybody will profit from this and who knows
you might find out good reviews in the WSO.

This was for free.

Moses
You said this AFTER I got threats privately and publicly. Why would I give out vouches after that?

2. I'm not even sure what you're saying.

3. That's not my fault you guys didn't know. all that matters was that my thread came first, and nobody respected that. Everybody said "love you" basically as shown on page 1 and 2 on this thread.

4. You have never seen my eBook so please don't make any erroneous claims. You do not have to invest $900, that's a just a F****** lie.
06-27-2013, 07:36 PM
RE:
ahahah yes u are right i am agree with you and you are funny :)
(06-23-2013 04:17 AM)moses Wrote:  Look Peter,

Your attitude is wrong.
This is the only place to get real honest reviews.
If you believe in your product, put it here for a
test giving some free review copies.
If you get positive reviews then you offer your
product 10-20 unities at a very very discounted price.
I am sure everybody will profit from this and who knows
you might find out good reviews in the WSO.

This was for free.

Moses
06-28-2013, 11:35 AM
RE:
pls share...
73.gif
06-28-2013, 09:54 PM
RE:
bump bump bump
06-29-2013, 03:27 AM
RE:
Hey, I bought This ebook but didnt get any suppoprt! That is why im giving it to the community! I made my money and now its your turn.
HEre you have it
http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<</file/0RE7-

Proofs
[Image: lern.PNG]
[Image: sig.jpg]
07-01-2013, 01:22 PM
RE:
anyone knows how to make proxy network?
07-01-2013, 07:43 PM
RE:
(07-01-2013 01:22 PM)meathsauce Wrote:  anyone knows how to make proxy network?
Welcome Welcome
go to this thread bro Lol

Quote:http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Pass...xy-Network
Quote:
+rep if thread Help You
07-02-2013, 12:24 AM
RE:
Yeah share it please.
76.gif

52.gif