54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2013, 10:38 AM
RE:
As OverTheOcean said, his offer is no longer available here so now its fair game in my book... Share anyone?

Bump For This
06-23-2013, 10:56 AM
RE:
lets just bump for now
06-23-2013, 09:17 PM
RE:
BUMP BUMP BUMP
06-24-2013, 02:02 AM
RE:
If still someone wants to group buy this - PM me my inbox is clear now.
06-24-2013, 02:30 AM
RE:
"his offer is no longer available here so now its fair game in my book... Share anyone?"

great phrase)) bump for this
65.gif
06-24-2013, 04:50 AM
RE:
If it is leaked here I'll simply pay to add my post again and I will seek legal action against the leakers. This is my content that I spent hours writing: anybody here who is truly a self-respecting adult would purchase my content like a man.

Thank you, I don't wish to generalize the whole community but I hope the leakers grow up.
06-24-2013, 05:29 AM
RE:
(06-24-2013 04:50 AM)Peter L Wrote:  If it is leaked here I'll simply pay to add my post again and I will seek legal action against the leakers. This is my content that I spent hours writing: anybody here who is truly a self-respecting adult would purchase my content like a man.

Thank you, I don't wish to generalize the whole community but I hope the leakers grow up.
erm- That would be an exercise in utter futility Peter, why would anyone buy it from you if it was available for sharing first?
Horse... Bolted... Stable Door comes to mind.
06-24-2013, 05:40 AM
RE:
(06-24-2013 04:50 AM)Peter L Wrote:  If it is leaked here I'll simply pay to add my post again and I will seek legal action against the leakers. This is my content that I spent hours writing: anybody here who is truly a self-respecting adult would purchase my content like a man.

If I were domiciled in Africa, which I am by the way...would you seek legal action against me?
Hmmm...just like someone mentioned above, 'it would be an exercise in utter futility'....it's such times I wish I had laid hands on this product so I can share it high and wide all over the internet globe... Tongue and let's see how far your legal action would go!!!
06-24-2013, 05:50 AM
RE:
(06-24-2013 05:29 AM)spindle Wrote:  

erm- That would be an exercise in utter futility Peter, why would anyone buy it from you if it was available for sharing first?
Horse... Bolted... Stable Door comes to mind.
Because it isn't morally or legally available for sharing.
06-26-2013, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 05:24 AM by tripples.)
RE:
When i hear bullshit from people who sell bullshit to honest guys it makes me sick pray hard that i did not get your product i WOULD POST IT HEAR

@ peter L or whatever you call yourself if you know this forum it means you have downloaded someone else product over here before and you have open a new account on June to deceive us that you are new to this forum go away and cry for yourself useless product.
39.gif

40.gif