57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-26-2017, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2017 12:43 PM by yograj.)
[REQ] Farnam Street - The Art of Focus
Can anyone please share this?

https://fscourses.com/learn/the-art-of-focus/

Introducing The Art of Focus

Before I learned the secrets to exercising laser focus on activities that really move the needle, I wasn’t happy with how I was spending my time. I knew I had the potential to do great things, but weeks, months, and years slipped through my fingers without my accomplishing anything.

Looking back now, I see that I made every mistake:

I said yes to everything
I let others hijack my time
I checked my email constantly
I focused on the wrong things
I spread myself too thin
I stressed myself out at work and brought it home to my family and friends

If any of that sounds familiar, please pay attention. I’ve spent years studying the most influential and productive people on Earth, and am sharing the best of what I’ve learned with you.

You’ll discover the same system I used to develop a small blog into a growing, thriving business that I love.

This system helped me find more time with my kids, and feel less busy and more energized. I’m not trapped in an endless maze of life-sapping meetings. And my professional life has taken off. I’ve been able to start multiple successful companies and walk away from my high-salaried day job.

No matter how big or small your goals are, this system can help you, too.

The Art of Focus is an online series of high-definition videos and worksheets designed to help you zero in on what you should be focusing on, how to get it finished, and ultimately, how to check off your long-held goals.

All of the videos have been fully transcribed and are downloadable so you can access them anytime, anywhere.

Never again feel like your life is slipping away from you.

I’ve been more productive by focusing on what’s important. Energy is higher. I’ve started to see more results in things that make a difference — more time with clients, more production, more free time for relaxation. A better me.

Joel Hadfield, The Art of Focus Graduate

What You'll Learn in The Art of Focus

+ The difference between shallow work and deep work and why it matters (Hint: You’re probably spending way too much time in the shallow end)

+ How to maximize your energy and, more important, make sure you’re not wasting it

+ Time blocking techniques that actually work and virtually “force” you to stay on task

+ How to eliminate the “drag” that’s chewing up precious hours every day

+ The 3 elements of deliberate practice that will guarantee improved performance

+ Why you’re terrible at multitasking (and what to do instead)

+ The #1 mistake people make that virtually ensures that they’ll never develop real focus (and how to avoid it)

+ How focus allows you to do less, yet accomplish much more

+ Why we stay the same even when we desperately want to change

+ How to create the perfect environment for maximum creativity and getting stuff done

+ How to ensure that you have time for the things that move the needle

+ A surprising technique that will help you build your focus muscles in as little as a week

+ The exact framework I use to focus on meaningful work and spend less time “tasking”

+ Student-tested strategies to increase focus that you can start using today

+ How to use the Eisenhower Matrix to identify your most valuable tasks

+ How to minimize distractions and reclaim control of your day

+ Powerful rituals and habits that set you up to succeed

+ How I used “focus mode” to start a business while being a parent and working full time

+ The difference between staying in the game and winning it (it’s more subtle than you think)

+ How to create momentum that’s almost impossible to stop once it starts rolling

+ And much more
10-26-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: [REQ] Farnam Street - The Art of Focus
Anyone know the salespage?
10-27-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: [REQ] Farnam Street - The Art of Focus
https://fscourses.com/learn/the-art-of-focus/

61.gif