27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2018, 03:05 AM
[REQ] FX Taurus PRO!!!
This was sent to me some few days ago...wonder if someone has this to share?

PHP Code:
https://www.holographictrader.com/taurus-system/ 
11-17-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: [REQ] FX Taurus PRO!!!
Bump up... This looks interesting...
11-18-2018, 01:39 AM
My Report:

It's Saturday and a little cold outside . . . so I looked at the website and also posted a Report -- for whatever it's worth -- in another thread.

At first glance, FX Taurus appears to use a moderately tight moving average channel and medium range linear regression channels or a single linear regression channel with standard deviations.

Linear Regression (LR) Channels will constantly re-paint because the latest candle changes their plot. This is different than a re-painting indicator discussed in the other thread. Most indicators that use LR Channels do not show the "old" plots because of the programmer's skill level. This one may or may not. If it does not, it would be very hard to back-test.

This one seems to key entries and exits from the LR Channel but I have no clue what it uses for Stops. It employs a break-even stop and a trailing stop -- but when and why and under what conditions is unknown. In addition, the entries and exits seem random -- sometimes it uses one part of the LR Channel and other times a different part. I also see no use for the moving average channel in the screen shots on their website -- except maybe to determine what part of the LR Channel to use (but you would do better simply looking at market structure). If I could see a few charts of markets that I selected, I would see the use of their moving average channels.

You would do much better (IMO) learning to trade price action and that's why I've been a strong supporter of (some of) the price action courses shared in this section.

If anyone has any questions, or any other system(s) they want me to look at and possibly tweak, feel free to send me a PM.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader
11-18-2018, 02:18 AM
(11-18-2018 01:39 AM)EuroTrader Wrote:  
My Report:

It's Saturday and a little cold outside . . . so I looked at the website and also posted a Report -- for whatever it's worth -- in another thread.

At first glance, FX Taurus appears to use a moderately tight moving average channel and medium range linear regression channels or a single linear regression channel with standard deviations.

Linear Regression (LR) Channels will constantly re-paint because the latest candle changes their plot. This is different than a re-painting indicator discussed in the other thread. Most indicators that use LR Channels do not show the "old" plots because of the programmer's skill level. This one may or may not. If it does not, it would be very hard to back-test.

This one seems to key entries and exits from the LR Channel but I have no clue what it uses for Stops. It employs a break-even stop and a trailing stop -- but when and why and under what conditions is unknown. In addition, the entries and exits seem random -- sometimes it uses one part of the LR Channel and other times a different part. I also see no use for the moving average channel in the screen shots on their website -- except maybe to determine what part of the LR Channel to use (but you would do better simply looking at market structure). If I could see a few charts of markets that I selected, I would see the use of their moving average channels.

You would do much better (IMO) learning to trade price action and that's why I've been a strong supporter of (some of) the price action courses shared in this section.

If anyone has any questions, or any other system(s) they want me to look at and possibly tweak, feel free to send me a PM.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader

Hello EuroTrader could you please recommend good Price Action course shared here ?
11-19-2018, 08:00 AM
(11-18-2018 01:39 AM)EuroTrader Wrote:  
My Report:

Good Luck!
EuroTrader
How do you know all these? Have you used this particular indicator before?
15.gif

46.gif