35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-14-2022, 12:20 AM
{REQ} F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System by Perry Belcher
This looks very useful "F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System" by Perry Belcher
It's fill in blanks template system for offer creation!
Can anyone share it?

SP:
https://www.perrybelcher.com/order-55382...7679899011
07-14-2022, 04:13 AM
RE: {REQ} F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System by Perry Belcher
Bump Wednesday
07-14-2022, 05:34 AM
This would be really nice to learn from.
07-14-2022, 06:44 AM
I'd love it
07-14-2022, 09:33 AM
Will still see how to get this one
35.gif
07-15-2022, 07:15 AM
(07-14-2022 12:20 AM)Guest123 Wrote:  This looks very useful "F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System" by Perry Belcher
It's fill in blanks template system for offer creation!
Can anyone share it?

SP:
https://www.perrybelcher.com/order-55382...7679899011

Some useful info here; maybe.

Inside you’ll discover…

• Why copywriting and offer creation are the most valuable skills on earth… 

• The 6-layer “Hacksaw” editing system that makes your copy flow fast and grab the readers’ throats, even if you SUCK as a writer.

• The “5 Cult Laws” that explain 95% of all human behavior and persuasion that govern the entire F.I.B.S. process.
• How to use words to activate the “Caveman Brain” in every prospect’s head.
• How to trigger the “4 big brain chemicals” that drive every decision we make. Can you name them?
• How to use the “Scale Method” to price your products against the desired outcome for up to 3X profits. 

• Attack the 55 primary reasons people buy (numbers 2, 5 and 7 drive over 80% of all sales).
• The 22 reasons people DON’T buy your goods and services (and price is #18).
• How and when to master “Micro-Commitments” in the sale process that make your calls to action up to 400% more effective. (Have you found them in this letter?)

• How to leverage “B.U.D.A.s” in your headlines and subheadlines to grab the attention of 3X more readers.
• “Why Steak Knives Sell Bank Accounts” and the psychology of premiums in your offers for 5X conversions.
• How, when and what kind of images to use in your offers to drive home the most sales. 

• Decorating your offers with Bold, Italics, Underlined and ALL-CAPS text. What goes where? (Can you guess what decoration makes action verbs hotter?)
• The “Hands Free” editing tool (FREE) that beats having a TEAM of English majors at your fingertips.
• The K.I.S.S. test I use to create an offer skeleton before filling it in with dictated conversational copy. 

• Create throat-grabbing headlines and standalone subheadlines ALL based on 72 proven headline formulas that never fail.
• How to “Vaccinate” your prospects from objections way before you ever ask them to buy.
• How to write intriguing blind bullet points (like these) that drive prospects CRAZY with curiosity so they HAVE to buy, just like you are about to :) (Just kidding, sort of.)
• The 4 OTHER forms of social proof that are almost ALWAYS more powerful than testimonials. (Can you guess one?)
• How to “Value Stack” your offers before revealing your price to make it seem plain stupid to not accept your offer.

• How to “Bonus Stack” after your price reveal to create the DOUBLE whammy of value and salivate the greed glands of your prospects. 

• The “TRIPLE guarantee” that makes any prospect’s feeling of risk melt away all while protecting you against frivolous refunds and chargebacks. 

• “Upside-Down Scarcity” — the method of injecting REAL scarcity in every offer. It’s NOT closing, it’s NOT taking away bonuses, and it’s NOT raising the price. (Genius Dan Kennedy taught me this one.)
• How to use P.S.’s and P.P.S.’s to lock down offer scanners before they can get away. 

• Even more in editing, like the I.O.U. test, C.U.B. review and real-person readbacks.
07-15-2022, 08:31 AM
it is pretty good. his cheat sheet on copy writing offers is legit
07-15-2022, 10:17 AM
Will be very amazing learning from Perry Belcher.
07-21-2022, 09:27 PM
Still bumping for this
07-22-2022, 04:13 PM
How about getting this?
63.gif

34.gif