29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2019, 08:09 PM
[REQ] Company Acquisition and Merger Course!!!
This course is about doing Company Acquisition. This course is only for those who are really ambitious.

Have you ever wander, how to skip the common first 5 years of struggle in building a business? The answer is, to acquire or purchase a company.

After we purchase the company, we can immediately see cash flowing within weeks or a few months time.

You may think that ordinary people like you and me, may not have the money to buy a company. However, what if, we learn the things inside this course, and we open up a consulting company to help companies do company acquisition?

We could negotiate a deal to own a certain percentage of company shares in the company acquisition process. And, if the company acquisition process goes on well, we will be owning a certain percentage of shares. One thing I have learned is that, wealth is built on equity / company shares, and not on daily hardwork.

This is truly truly an awesome course.

Code:
https://courses.corporatefinanceinstitute.com/courses/advanced-financial-modeling-mergers-acquisitions/

Thank you.
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
04-12-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: [REQ] Company Acquisition and Merger Course!!!
bump for this
04-17-2019, 12:32 AM
interested
04-17-2019, 09:02 PM
The Harbour Club Events course is far better.

Search Google.

Jack
04-22-2019, 08:39 PM
Jack,

I went to their sales page, and it looks like a really brilliant course! Thanks for the recommendation. I have added max reps to you.

By the way, just out of curiosity, have you ever taken this Jeremy Harbour course about buying and selling businesses?

(04-17-2019 09:02 PM)Jacks Wrote:  The Harbour Club Events course is far better.

Search Google.

Jack
51.gif
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
04-23-2019, 09:32 PM
(04-22-2019 08:39 PM)romeocameo Wrote:  Jack,

I went to their sales page, and it looks like a really brilliant course! Thanks for the recommendation. I have added max reps to you.

By the way, just out of curiosity, have you ever taken this Jeremy Harbour course about buying and selling businesses?

(04-17-2019 09:02 PM)Jacks Wrote:  The Harbour Club Events course is far better.

Search Google.

Jack

No, I haven't taken their course yet. It costs £6000+ or £1500 + £300 per month for 20 months.

It's a 3 Day Workshop Seminar.

Jack
02-16-2020, 08:57 AM
Looks like an interesting course. Be nice if someone did a group buy
02-22-2020, 06:08 PM
bump please
02-22-2020, 11:27 PM
interesting...
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY

54.gif