36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-13-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: [REQ] Blank Comics Pages
layna61524 Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated the value you have provided me.
I will look at those downloads (I downloaded one and it wanted a password/I will check that out later on)
I have no problem using Powerpoint to create any document (plenty of youtube videos on how to create kindle books using Powerpoint)
The adobe product not only lets me edit the original pdf but it also can convert it into multiple formats (powerpoint is easy once you are familiar).
Often if I cant remove a watermark I simply put a white banner over the top of it.
I guess I got lazy as it has always worked (I have many/lots/oodles/[/i]thousands of low content books online)
Cheers
02-16-2020, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2020 11:53 AM by batman1101.)
RE: [REQ] Blank Comics Pages
I've also been searching for some blank comic book templates. I found something that might help. Go to one of these fantastic graphic sharing sites (Layna61524 has shared many amazing links to these sites here and they have HEAPS of great templates for almost anything you can imagine). For example, visit
this one:

Magic Button :
www.psdkeys.com

And search for comic book or comic templates

I found this great pack with PSD comic template files. Here's a download link

Magic Button :
http://uploaded .net/file/91kwr1is

There must be heaps more of these templates on these graphic sites. You just have to keep searching. Never give up! I learned from Layna61524 that if you keep looking the chances are you will find what you are looking for eventually :)

Have a great day everyone!
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨

63.gif