79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2017, 10:56 PM
[REQ] Ben Adkins - Local ads that work and ugly funnels that work
Today I'm extremely excited to pull the curtain back on 20 of my favorite Ugly Local Facebook ads that you can instantly copy and start using for your clients.

I show you everything inside a program I call: "Ugly Ads That Work".

Who is this for?

If you're looking to help local businesses with their Facebook ads and want to get an inside peak at some of the most clever (and sometimes ugly) Facebook ads that are out there working right now... you are going to love this.

What do you Get Inside "Ugly Local Ads"?
The "Ugly Ad Method" Live with Ben.
I'll walk you through the method that I use to "ugly" up our ads so that they get more folks viewing them and taking action. This is a skill that will take you around an hour to learn from me live but will completely change the way you setup ads for your local clients.

The Ugly Ads That Work Program
You'll Get a behind the scenes look at 20 of our favorite local business ads using "ugly ads" to get new customers. They aren't always fancy or pretty, but they work. This is a no fluff look at the ads that work that you can consume in 20 minutes flat. (we won't bog you down with Video, you just get to see the ad and a quick explanation of why it works)

Awesome Awareness Ads
You'll See the Ads that 5 businesses (a Local Entertainment Company, An Event Planning Business, and IT Services Company, a Local Diner, and a Tourism Promotion Company) are using to killing it to create awareness of their business in their local markets.

Delicious Discount Ads
You'll See the Ads that 5 businesses (A Tire Dealer, a Fitness Center, a Pizza Shop, A Retail Bike Store, and a Salon) are are using to get big conversions by offering discounts on their products in their Facebook ads.

Glorious Giveaway Ads
Face it. Giveaways Work and in this section you'll See the Ads that 3 businesses (a Car Dealer, a Solar Energy Company, and a Wedding and Event Planning Business) are killing it by using giveaways in their Facebook ads.

Fantastic Freebie Ads
Freebies work when you offer a good freebie... Period. You'll See the Ads that 7 businesses (An Automotive Dealership, A Fitness Center/Gym, a Health Insurance Company, and 3 different Legal Professionals) are killing it by using freebies in their ads.

The "Ugly Ads That Work" Swipe File PDF
Download the 25 page swipe file of all the ads covered in the course. (This will save you so much time; it's basically the course in a easy to read PDF.)

Inside of the "Ugly Funnels" Package You'll Get:
Everything from the "Ugly Local Ads" Program
[Advanced Only] Ugly Funnels That Work

Get behind the scenes walkthroughs of 5 local ads and their "ugly" funnels (automotive, home service, legal, sports, and tourism), that are working to bring in new customers. We show you it all from the landing pages to the followup sequences, and explain how you can use the technique to drive local leads.

[Advanced Only] Ugly Funnels That Work Swipe File

Download the 25 page swipe file detailing each of the 5 ugly funnels. (This is great if you don't have time to watch all the videos, it's all there in the swipe file.)

Sales page:

https://fearlesssocial.samcart.com/produ...that-work/
10-07-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: [REQ] Ben Adkins - Local ads that work and ugly funnels that work
bump for this. thanks
10-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Hi, I would be interested in splitting or GB for anything Ben Adkins.
10-17-2017, 01:27 PM
bump for this
10-17-2017, 03:06 PM
Bump for share! Or GB/split if cool too!
18.gif

30.gif