65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2020, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2020 07:53 PM by The Jumper.)
[REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent and reliable profit.
Looks very simple, right? Anyone can share if available.

BUY SIGNAL

[Image: USDCHFM15-buy-entry-explained.png]

SELL SIGNAL

[Image: EURUSDM15-sell-entry-explained.png]

05-05-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent and reliable profit.
Anyone got this yet?
05-05-2020, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 01:58 PM by sunnyillion.)
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent and reliable profit.
Another request with another system again :) :) :)
When will this stop?

Seriously every FX traders already have what it takes to be profitable in FX but lack of patience. Trust me, the system you need is available for FREE on the internet but you need the right system and moreover the right STRATEGY to success.
The indicator I use repaint so badly but I found kinda loophole and managed to profit from it. Best of all it takes patience for this system to give signal and once you see the signal you know its the money zone.

Been testing this for on demo for 6-months or so and now LIVE ...
I've always thought of creating a BSO but never actually did but now I'm considering it.

See my results below ...

[Image: Snap1.png]

Above image is my March, 2020 results on-wards. So far only FEW losses which is actually my error not the indicator because I couldn't monitor it after internet connections error for few days and some trade which ended loss as well because using my own instinct even though the indicator didn't show any signal and the rest RED stop-out just breakeven or partial profit trades. All trades use less than $1.00 LOT-size but I will upping my LOT size anytime soon.

Then I got it why don't just blindly follow the indicator and my strategy without even analyzing the market. Seriously the more you analyze the more you complicate yourself but now I don't even care. You don't have to trust me but I know what I'm doing and what I'm looking for.

[Image: Snap2.png]

This my current running trade. Already BE, only two outcome here and none of it will effect my P&L except the swaps charges. It's either hit my TP or BE that's it. Either way I'm fine with it.

Final conclusion: STOP looking for another system or strategy. What you need to success is already availlable online. You just need to look for it.
Don't even think about PM'ing me for the STRATEGY or INDICATOR as I will not give it for FREE. I will definitely sell my strategy for a very good price because its really worth it and super easy to use. Moreover NO ANALYZING needed. Just wait for the signal and follow my simple strategy.
05-05-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent a...
(05-05-2020 01:56 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Another request with another system again :) :) :)
When will this stop?

Seriously every FX traders already have what it takes to be profitable in FX but lack of patience. Trust me, the system you need is available for FREE on the internet but you need the right system and moreover the right STRATEGY to success.
The indicator I use repaint so badly but I found kinda loophole and managed to profit from it. Best of all it takes patience for this system to give signal and once you see the signal you know its the money zone.

Been testing this for on demo for 6-months or so and now LIVE ...
I've always thought of creating a BSO but never actually did but now I'm considering it.

See my results below ...

[Image: Snap1.png]

Above image is my March, 2020 results on-wards. So far only FEW losses which is actually my error not the indicator because I couldn't monitor it after internet connections error for few days and some trade which ended loss as well because using my own instinct even though the indicator didn't show any signal and the rest RED stop-out just breakeven or partial profit trades. All trades use less than $1.00 LOT-size but I will upping my LOT size anytime soon.

Then I got it why don't just blindly follow the indicator and my strategy without even analyzing the market. Seriously the more you analyze the more you complicate yourself but now I don't even care. You don't have to trust me but I know what I'm doing and what I'm looking for.

[Image: Snap2.png]

This my current running trade. Already BE, only two outcome here and none of it will effect my P&L except the swaps charges. It's either hit my TP or BE that's it. Either way I'm fine with it.

Final conclusion: STOP looking for another system or strategy. What you need to success is already availlable online. You just need to look for it.
Don't even think about PM'ing me for the STRATEGY or INDICATOR as I will not give it for FREE. I will definitely sell my strategy for a very good price because its really worth it and super easy to use. Moreover NO ANALYZING needed. Just wait for the signal and follow my simple strategy.

poor marketing
05-05-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent a...
(05-05-2020 01:56 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
The indicator I use repaint so badly but I found kinda loophole and managed to profit from it.

Hi,

Don't tell the name of that indicator. Don't tell anything else about your strategy. Can you, please, tell what loophole you found? I am just asking for your perspective regarding that indicator. What do you mean by loophole?

If you think you can't answer this question without revealing your strategy, then please don't answer, no issues.

Thanks,
DS.
80.gif
05-05-2020, 10:06 PM
(05-05-2020 06:43 PM)dark_side Wrote:  
(05-05-2020 01:56 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
The indicator I use repaint so badly but I found kinda loophole and managed to profit from it.

Hi,

Don't tell the name of that indicator. Don't tell anything else about your strategy. Can you, please, tell what loophole you found? I am just asking for your perspective regarding that indicator. What do you mean by loophole?

If you think you can't answer this question without revealing your strategy, then please don't answer, no issues.

Thanks,
DS.

The loophole I meant here is just a figure of speech. What actually matters is my strategy because relying solely in the indicator will burn your money in less than 7-days.
05-05-2020, 10:12 PM
My EURUSD just hit TP before plummeting to downside.
There's nothing to fear if you know what you're doing. Remaining two more trades till the indicator show another BUY/SELL signal.

[Image: Snap3.png]
05-07-2020, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2020 09:27 AM by juliomfit.)
IM interested in this
05-07-2020, 09:26 AM
(05-05-2020 10:12 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  My EURUSD just hit TP before plummeting to downside.
There's nothing to fear if you know what you're doing. Remaining two more trades till the indicator show another BUY/SELL signal.

Hey bro i am insterested
05-07-2020, 10:07 AM
(05-07-2020 09:26 AM)juliomfit Wrote:  
(05-05-2020 10:12 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  My EURUSD just hit TP before plummeting to downside.

Hey bro i am insterested

Replied to your PM mate.
74.gif

31.gif