46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent and reliable profit.
interested in your strategy pm me
05-14-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent and reliable profit.
Surprised to see so many members interested to know more with my current strategy.
So many PMs, even-though I clearly state that NOT to PM me regarding this strategy. But still no harm done.

Since in my last post I said that I will stop posting here and create my own thread, let this be my final post to answer some of your questions here and I will show my latest update too.

(05-13-2020 05:43 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  This is awesome, mate...what's your system about really? Did you adopt any one of the strategies shared in this section of the forum to deliver these outstanding results? If so, which one in particular?

It's a system/strategy I created myself using a repainting indicator and it's a FREE indicator available online.

All PM will be replied and let me be clear and transparent here, please don't ask for my strategy for FREE, I'm not giving it to anyone. I will be selling it for sure for a good price seeing that my strategy really works.

And now for few snapshots (and the time of this post I might have 3 more possible entries in USD/JPY, CAD/JPY and EURJPY. Still waiting for the signal though)

[Image: Snap4.png]

Current running trade where forgot to put TP around 100-pips and now going to hit my entry level (I admit it's my careless mistake else I would have grabbed $900 profit from this trade alone). Anyways NO-LOSS last week.

[Image: Snap1.png]

After $10,000 in balance will start increasing my lot sizes and use tight MM.
05-14-2020, 10:10 AM
Sunny,

Nice Job! This sounds very interesting. Looking forward to more info about your system. :)
05-14-2020, 10:11 AM
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent a...
(05-01-2020 10:21 PM)The Jumper Wrote:  Looks very simple, right? Anyone can share if available.

BUY SIGNAL

[Image: USDCHFM15-buy-entry-explained.png]

SELL SIGNAL

[Image: EURUSDM15-sell-entry-explained.png]

Anyone have feedback on this one yet?
06-04-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: [REQ] BUTTERFLY FOREX: Super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent a...
Full of shit, this one is scalping system Be aware
44.gif
08-30-2021, 08:01 PM
HI Sunny

any BSO for this?
Tell us more info about buying this strategy and indicator?
does it work on cryptos and commodities?

(05-14-2020 10:04 AM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Surprised to see so many members interested to know more with my current strategy.
So many PMs, even-though I clearly state that NOT to PM me regarding this strategy. But still no harm done.

Since in my last post I said that I will stop posting here and create my own thread, let this be my final post to answer some of your questions here and I will show my latest update too.

(05-13-2020 05:43 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  This is awesome, mate...what's your system about really? Did you adopt any one of the strategies shared in this section of the forum to deliver these outstanding results? If so, which one in particular?

It's a system/strategy I created myself using a repainting indicator and it's a FREE indicator available online.

All PM will be replied and let me be clear and transparent here, please don't ask for my strategy for FREE, I'm not giving it to anyone. I will be selling it for sure for a good price seeing that my strategy really works.

And now for few snapshots (and the time of this post I might have 3 more possible entries in USD/JPY, CAD/JPY and EURJPY. Still waiting for the signal though)

[Image: Snap4.png]

Current running trade where forgot to put TP around 100-pips and now going to hit my entry level (I admit it's my careless mistake else I would have grabbed $900 profit from this trade alone). Anyways NO-LOSS last week.

[Image: Snap1.png]

After $10,000 in balance will start increasing my lot sizes and use tight MM.
11-20-2023, 12:19 PM
interested in trading system

49.gif