23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-21-2023, 07:49 PM
[REQ] BRENNAN DUNN – MASTERING CONVERTKIT
Hi everyone

I'm reaching out today with a request and the hope that someone in this community might be able to assist me

I'm on the lookout for "BRENNAN DUNN – MASTERING CONVERTKIT" course

link= https://createandsell.co/courses/mastering-convertkit

I wonder if anyone might be willing to share it

tnx in advance
12-18-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: [REQ] BRENNAN DUNN – MASTERING CONVERTKIT
+1 please share
02-07-2024, 12:17 AM
Bump – This would really be a win to get this program here.
04-03-2024, 09:46 PM
Found it here: https://downarchive.org/e-books/video-tr...-2023.html
04-04-2024, 01:13 AM
Let's give this aBIG Wednesday WHACK
64.gif
04-05-2024, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2024 07:26 AM by layna61524.)
Papaj's link (see post #4) goes to DownArchive --- one of the MANY sites online that features premium links --- and it will get you the course you're asking for (and hundreds of others!).

I put the RG link from DownArchive into Real-Debrid and here's what I got:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240404-095405.png]

It's all there --- ready to download.

So why is this still being requested?

This is an 11 gigabyte course and sharing it is nothing to sneeze at; unless the files are floating around on a working Mega link or some site's own server.

Mediafire, Mega ... I know --- they're convenient for most of us but once the links are removed, the "please re-up" or "shucks...I just missed this; can someone mirror it?" posts start coming in. All that hard work for naught!

Well, I happened to find this course on a site I belong to (paid). I'll share it here but I've got to say this...

If you regularly post REQ for huge course files like this, please consider:

(1) Getting yourself an account on Real-Debrid (which I've wrote about ad-nauseum) and/or;

(2) Getting yourself an account on a paid file share site that hosts its own download links.

Either way, you can't go wrong. And I recommend you do BOTH. You won't find everything you're looking for but you will find more of it.

But it's your decision to make.

These large downloads are why REQs like this get plenty of VIEWS (everybody --- mostly leeches likely --- are looking to click a DOWNLOAD link) but very few people come to your assistance.

Even in black-hatting, it benefits you to pay a little now (for a debrid tool or all-access membership on a premium course site) to get a lot in the long run.

With resources like these, you will find yourself posting a lot less REQ threads, bumping REQ threads by others or asking for re-ups of dead links.

So, as I mentioned earlier, I'll share a text document with everything you need to get this course.

MASTERING CONVERTKIT - BRENNAN DUNN
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eeib9aq1kc4nwmq/Mastering+CK+2023.txt/file

VIRUS TOTAL: Run a local scan on the file parts. It exceeds VTs file size limits.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
04-17-2024, 11:15 AM
Shared:
[GET] Brennan Dunn – Mastering ConvertKit ($1,000.00)

6.gif