53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2014, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 05:19 AM by fjohnson59.)
[REMOVED] Create eCommerce Site in WordPress
This course was recently shared here.

I just received notification that this Udemy course has been [b]removed from Udemy[/b] for the following reason:

This course was removed in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have any questions please contact support@udemy.com and reference the name of the course (Create E-Commerce Site from WordPress) along with the code JRAZOREMOVED
[hr]
Did anyone download it? If so, are you willing to share it?

Thanks!
06-23-2014, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 05:40 AM by Julio Sanchez.)
RE:
You can get a copy here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Udemy-Section-RULES-READ-THIS-FIRST

# [9] there will be NO ripping of courses in this section… we want instructors to share as much coupons as possible… ripping their courses after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in the future. We always get similar courses from different instructors all the time… YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSES ALL THE TIME.
06-23-2014, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 02:06 PM by fjohnson59.)
RE:
OOooops ... my bad!!!!!

I apologize for asking if someone RIPPED this course, even though it has ALREADY BEEN RIPPED by this Udemy instructor!!!! [rolling eyes]

Maybe we need an addendum to Rule #9 that states that "IF THE UDEMY COURSE MATERIAL WAS PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN RIPPED, YOU CAN RIP IT!"

>>> I would love for a mod, admin or someone who created those rule to answer this question:

How is an Udemy instructor different from someone who creates a WSO??? What sets them apart and gives them immunity from having their sh*t ripped and shared here?
06-23-2014, 02:17 PM
RE:
[quote='fjohnson59' pid='784409' dateline='1403496285']
OOooops ... my bad!!!!!

I apologize for asking if someone RIPPED this course, even though it has ALREADY BEEN RIPPED by this Udemy instructor!!!! [rolling eyes]

Maybe we need an addendum to Rule #9 that states that "IF THE UDEMY COURSE MATERIAL WAS PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN RIPPED, YOU CAN RIP IT!"

>>> I would love for a mod, admin or someone who created those rule to answer this question:

How is an Udemy instructor different from someone who creates a WSO??? What sets them apart and gives them immunity from having their sh*t ripped and shared here?
[/quote]OMG! Fred, this verboten! Forbidden! They have very strict rules on these forums about ripping and sharing with the members here the courses!!

I thought everyone know that. Heck, I am so afraid of the Udemy section as to not post in it, share it it or ever get in a tizzy with any one in it Lol

Even if I find a golden find, I will not share it for the fear! Do you not see??! Even I avoid this section for fear Wink
06-23-2014, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 04:00 PM by fjohnson59.)
RE:
((one)),

Well, like I said, I was on autopilot! My bad!

However, my question still stands ... and I think it is a valid one. Not trying to stir up anything but just curious about the thinking behind the rule, that's all.

Besides, everyone has been alerted and reminded of Rule #9, so I doubt there will be links shared in this thread for this Udemy course. ;-)
[hr]
BTW, ((Julio Sanchez)) and ((one)), I +REPPED both of you for your feedback and reminding me and others of the rules. [thumbs up!]
17.gif
06-23-2014, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 04:10 PM by Interpreneur.)
RE:
Is this the same course you're looking for?

Magic Button :
http://jimmy.usefedora.com/course/create-e-commerce-site-from-wordpress-a-step-by-step-course/
06-23-2014, 04:26 PM
RE:
Hey ((Interpreneur)),

I guess that may have been the course that was over on Udemy!

I came across the thread offering the coupon for this course today, went to the Udemy course page and found that the course had been removed for what appears to be copyright enfringement.

I guess Jimmy.usefedora.com is similar to Udemy. Hmmm ... may have to check them out.

Thanks for sharing ... +REPPED you!!!
06-23-2014, 05:17 PM
RE:
Wow. nowadays people d*** smart get other ppl courses and post in uDemy to earn money.
++ Reps would be appreciated
06-24-2014, 12:11 AM
RE:
This is the link to the free version with a coupon code

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/goto/149718
06-24-2014, 01:10 AM
RE:
@casalotu
awesome find man!
24.gif

6.gif