8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2016, 02:31 AM
Q2 Trends in eCom = good data and suprising
I found this analysis of eCom shopping trends by accident, but plan to research more into the source website in the future. Based on billions of online shopping outcomes, I feel it is a more durable analysis than what you will find in the guru webinar course. Just for my friends at bbhf, so you dont have to giveup your contact info {cough}

I cant find a section of the bbhf directly related to eCom. IF there was a better place to post please note to me here in this thread.

rep please IF you feel its useful .. so I know to post more similar. Putting a note in the rep "Q2 Trends in eCom " helps to show me what interest there is.
10-07-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Q2 Trends in eCom = good data and suprising
Thanks +Reps Added
10-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Thanks for posting. Do post more metrics.

Any context as to which online retailer this study was based on? ie: They mention "...we analyzed more than sevenbillion online shopping sessions that took place during Q2 2016"
10-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Good insight!

Thanks and repped!

eD
11-04-2016, 02:01 AM
(10-08-2016 07:57 AM)AprilShowers Wrote:  Thanks for posting. Do post more metrics.

Any context as to which online retailer this study was based on? ie: They mention "...we analyzed more than sevenbillion online shopping sessions that took place during Q2 2016"

This was aggregate data from many retailers/manufacturers. There is a long standing tradition of providing raw demographic data to marketing/advertising agencies(on a NDA / confidential basis), where it is aggregated. That allows companies to see how they are doing versus their competitors. Data is not generally based on specific products but on customer behaviors.
71.gif

5.gif