50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Primal Branding - Patrick Hanlon Audiobook
(06-22-2020 06:17 AM)bluesimplicity Wrote:  
(06-14-2020 10:50 PM)briggsn Wrote:  Can anyone share reveiws on this audiobook ? Is it any good or useful?

Hey Briggs, I really enjoyed the book, I found it quite relevant to the style of branding I want to be working on and putting out in the world. Here is its page on Goodreads it gets 3.78/5 stars, I think what lets it down the most is the practicality – If there were more instructional aspects - like how to integrate that would be brilliant.

Here's a few reviews:
"Hanlon lays out a very clear model for branding at any scale. If you search for the basic principles, you find them online, but the full treatment in this book is worth the time. While there are countless models for all aspects of sales, marketing, and branding, I find Hanlon's model so clear and useful that I keep revisiting it."

"Starting to get dated but there are some timeless tidbits of information that I found helpful. It's a great look at branding from 20 thousand feet."

"Interesting book! Loved the storytelling - rather than stating what each company MUST do, Patrick Hanlon (founder, CEO of Thinktopia) formats Primal Branding through the success of companies from Disney to UPS. Great, fast-paced read. Hated the cover though...the image is *memorable* branding for sure, but it is also TERRIFYING !!!"

Hey Thanks a lot for such a helpful review. It sounds like an interesting read and I am thinking of reading it myself as I need some pointers on branding as well as marketing.
10-07-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: Primal Branding - Patrick Hanlon Audiobook
Any chance of a re-up on this one? Thanks

67.gif