79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2018, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2018 12:49 PM by Lumos.)
On your way to that 1st million bucks ?!?
Then maybe it'd be a good idea to get (and keep) your 'books' in order, yes ??

This offering is very cool because you install it in your own hosted space and use it...wherever - so it's not pricey like quickbooks, your data is under your control and it is multi-device friendly...what's NOT to like about all that, right ??

Like other free and open source apps it does have a selection of add-ins which is how they keep the lights on - but if those aren't needed it can be used 100% freely.

For the hosting challenged folks it is now even added to the Softaculous installer that so many hosting providers offer - so it is even easier to get up and running very quickly.

Here's their site:
Code:
https://akaunting.com/

I'm attaching a screenie with some cool info from there too.

Here's to your success !
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-07-2018, 12:05 AM
RE: On your way to that 1st million bucks ?!?
Did You already get $1 mln? If You have $1 million, what the hell are you doing on this forum? The world is beautiful and huge )))
05-07-2018, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2018 05:04 AM by Lumos.)
RE: On your way to that 1st million bucks ?!?
Very cute question !!:
(05-07-2018 12:05 AM)graverobber Wrote:  Did You already get $1 mln? If You have $1 million, what the hell are you doing on this forum? The world is beautiful and huge )))

Nope. Not even close - nor do I aim for that goal.
Of course many -do- wish to become the -digital nomad-, so I can see what motivates your comment.

As for me, just having a place to hang my hat, a good book to read, decent foods to eat and good drinking water is my version of 'enough'.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

70.gif