74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Need help for monetizing my nichesite
Hey everybody,

nice forum here Lol I need your HELP!!!

I have a niche site about poems, love etc. 1.500 visitors per day. But I don't know how to monetize this d*** niche. Its just an seo project, but I want to make some $$$ out of it. Are there any plugins or dirty tricks to make some money?

I'm using adsense right now. only $2 per day. this sucks Angry

Hopefully you guys have some idea?!
09-25-2013, 10:37 AM
RE:
Harrybachmann,
I would look to add amazon products related to romance, poetry (books etc) get them onto an email list create a simple ebook with poems etc or what else they are looking for and get them on a mailing list to send relevant products that might be of interest. Also clickbank in the dating boyfriend/girlfriend relationship niche will also fit in. CPA offers if you are in a CPA Network.

Don't forget $2 per day is $730 per year more than covers the cost of running the site.
James
09-25-2013, 07:23 PM
RE:
I would go with CPA offers. They convert well if they are in the same niche as your site!
09-26-2013, 03:21 AM
RE:
Adsence, Chikita... Some network like this...
09-26-2013, 07:35 AM
RE:
I recommend monetizing your site with Cash parking companies.Companies i have found best are Sedo and Godaddy.But Godaddy requires a monthly investment of either $5 or $11 depending with the plan you opt.Sedo requires no investment.With such targeted traffic,you should be receiving more than $30 per Day.

Hopes this helps.
6.gif
09-26-2013, 08:47 AM
RE:
(09-26-2013 07:35 AM)rangevolk Wrote:  I recommend monetizing your site with Cash parking companies.Companies i have found best are Sedo and Godaddy.But Godaddy requires a monthly investment of either $5 or $11 depending with the plan you opt.Sedo requires no investment.With such targeted traffic,you should be receiving more than $30 per Day.

Hopes this helps.
wow thanks for that suggestion, i didn't think of it as a good way to receive traffic as well
11-05-2013, 11:25 AM
RE:
Have you considered a blog and generating traffic to it?
11-10-2013, 12:34 PM
RE:
you can try CPM. read this http://seobloggertricks.blogspot.com/201...ogger.html
11-11-2013, 05:06 PM
RE:
(09-26-2013 07:35 AM)rangevolk Wrote:  I recommend monetizing your site with Cash parking companies.Companies i have found best are Sedo and Godaddy.But Godaddy requires a monthly investment of either $5 or $11 depending with the plan you opt.Sedo requires no investment.With such targeted traffic,you should be receiving more than $30 per Day.

Hopes this helps.

thanks for this info. I'm gonna try this one. Welcome

80.gif