37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2012, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 06:11 PM by Patti.)
Need Mentor
Hi, I am old and new to this stuff. 12 years ago I had a fan site of mine ranked over an artists main site I was ranked in the first and 3rd position when you did a search for this artist's name he was ranked 2nd with a url with his name.com I was using a free angelfire account. Today the site still exists but is way lost in ranking...I still have had over a billion hits on it though since it has been up. I went to school got an associates degree in it/web all I needed was advanced C++ to have an associates in programming. Cold Fusion programming was my favorite thing back then but it appears php has dominated it over the last decade.
To make a long story short I created a business that was not IT related, I made good money for about 7 years of the life of the business and it pretty much went under this year. I have been away from the game for quite sometime and looking to dedicate the rest of my life (career wise) to building quality websites that earn income. Things have changed alot and I am rusty with my skills, but I am a extremely dedicated person and quick learner for the most part. I have a reseller account at hostgator and plenty of niche domains to build.
I see this site as a vast resource, I hope to give back as soon as I am in the position and able to, I will do what I can to help in the mean time. My goals are to learn php asap and in the process of doing that rank a few websites I have built higher in the search engines. I have a few sites built that have money making capabilities ..they just are not getting traffic right now. I really would like a mentor to give me direction(assignments) as I am in the beginning stage of this again. I know people's time is valuable and any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Patti da Pirate
Blush Ye Can Have Me BooTy, But Leave Me Chest Alone! Lol
12-10-2012, 10:16 PM
RE:
If you want seo consultant and service provider then you could choose me.Guranteed ranking with in 7 days t 90 days with 15+ happy customers.
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]

23.gif