52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-04-2014, 04:57 AM
Need Help from SEO MASTERS
Hi,

My website goes down after humming bird update i am not sure its from Humming bird or some other reasons.

SEO Masters can you please suggest some on my website previously it came on this keywords on google first page 2nd link but from last 2 months it is coming on google 18th page.

website name :- http://websitedesigningbangalore.org/
Keywords :- Website designing bangalore

Please help Sad
02-04-2014, 08:56 AM
RE:
1:update your meta tag description again example
i been doing seo for long time google has now changed i know what they look for when it comes to keywords.

make long keyword not soooooooo long just about right , add all your keywords in after 1=2 sentance ++++
make 1 youtube upload of anyvideo add your title and description with website link , this will instantly move your position in search results.

share your links in google share + ping it

google search engine isnt paused for 1 min , it doesnt go on idle or standby there are millions of people out there fighting to get on the ladder there is no rule for that , you need to find your way up that ladder , there are billions of bussiness out there paying seo experts to keep there results in 1st page ,

1 word nobody can ever stay on 1st page after doing 1 year seo , if anybody says that they can suckk my dickk

even u do 1 year seo your on google rank1 , and you stop seo you will fall down soon or later no matter what ask anybody who knows the real stuff...

blackhat seo
mass ping
mass comments + links
this is 1 way ticket to googles sandbox

whitehat seo
they use the exact same method as blackhat but!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess what they are not greedy
they comment + share links but never!!!!!!!! pingggggggggggg

they will let google find there link today/tomorow/month/year/years will never ping this will link builds up slow but look genuine u will not get hurt by google .

if you mass ping , i hope u no the answer to that what that means , think about it what does it do ?

google will count all your links instantly , they will put it into account but not for long they will get you back for this am done
02-04-2014, 01:32 PM
RE:
Thanks Hanna

7.gif