72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2012, 07:00 PM
NEWBIES ARE NOT FREELOADING SPONGERS
Hi guys, yep i'm another Newbie and like most of you wanting to make some money on line. I am an oldish guy
who does not have the skills the job market here in the UK want or need hence my search to improve my knowledge to try and get some much needed income. I have bought quite a few "How to do it" systems and am very happy to upload from my hard drive to the forum to those who can turn them around better than I am able to, but unsure how best to do so so if some one sends me the exact how, who to, etc I will get on it.
I gather you guys are a little p----d off with the takers and free loaders but I'm probably one of them, believe me not because I want to be, but taking action and getting going seems to require a level cash input which is somewhat lacking in our house. Anyway guys I have done quite a bit of looking and I am ashamed to say absolutely no action as yet but I really with (your help and advice) hope to change that quickly, so I can GIVE BACK
and not just take
many thanks in advance
thebrit
09-17-2012, 04:49 PM
RE:
I feel about the same. If you came to learn, you may not have much to say... at first. To be an active poster, one would hope they would actually have something to contribute to a discussion. As for asking about something, the Search function works great. ;)
09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
RE:
hmm..

i dont think so..
09-17-2012, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 08:52 PM by thebrit.)
RE:
Hi kelewer
Thanks for the support thread, I am hoping a little hand holding to help me take action is a little closer
rather than just looking, perhaps you could tell me the steps in the right order to start making money

thanks

thebrit Smile

Hi 4-D
yes your reply to my post sums it up really
I will have to find my answers in the search function then!
but i would much rather talk with a real person, perhaps someone that
I could bounce Ideas off, or ask for advice without feeling embarrassed or being made to feel inadequate or humiliated, there seems to be a certain lack of tolerance and patience with newbies
in the forum as though we are all bone idle plonkers not willing to do for ourselves

thebrit
10-21-2012, 12:35 PM
RE:
Hello and Welcome to the VERY BEST Black Hat Forum in the world! Please show your appreciation by respecting others and donating when you can!
84.gif
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share

21.gif